Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Prediction Thread: Kentucky @ Louisville

Cards or Cats? 119 members have voted

  1. 1. Cards or Cats?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I agree that this game will come down to the fresmen and how they play. Imo Morris could be THE factor in the game if he stays out of foul trouble. A battle of two in state rivals that both have a long way to go.

 

U.K. 71

U.L. 67

  • Replies 91
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both teams are not very good, UK is a little less bad than U of L ....

 

Cats by 6.

I will go with the Cats but from what I saw the other day from Caracter, if he keeps listening to Rick he is going to be a real star. He had that look about him. Morris is starting to be the player we all hoped he would be as well.

I will go with the Cats but from what I saw the other day from Caracter, if he keeps listening to Rick he is going to be a real star. He had that look about him. Morris is starting to be the player we all hoped he would be as well.

:thumb: Caracter is tough :eek: He scares me more than any on the U.L. team.

:thumb: Caracter is tough :eek: He scares me more than any on the U.L. team.

 

They were talking about him being out of shape when he arrived. Discipline and talent merging can be scary for us and good for the cards. Nazr had to work and develop but this guy looked like he had the tools already. I just sat there on the couch and started to worry. You could tell by the slightly dumber look than usual.:thumb:

Whether you want to believe it or not, if Tubby loses next Saturday, IMO he's one step closer...

 

Idk about that. I mean its giving, that the people who cant give over Pitino and his days here, will be all over it and saying how Tubby should be fired. But Tubby has faired pretty well against Pitino since he has been at UL. Tubby I believe is one of the only former assistants of Pitino to actually beat him, and he has done it more than once and has the last 2 seasons, and one of those seasons was when UL went to the final four. So I dont think this game does much on Tubbys status as coach. However if UK loses it definitely will cause all heck to break lose on here on BGP, because we have had people arguing when UK wins, so I cant imagine what it would be like if we lose to UL and to Pitino at that...

I think UK wins this game, but I kind of wish more people were picking UL to win because last year everyone thought UL would win and UK just spanked UL. So I am hoping it wont be just the opposite this year, hopefully UK and Tubby can make it 3 in a row over UL and Pitino...

Will McGee be back???

I will be honest...losing to Pitino hurts more than losing to Louisville. Before he arrived at UL, I had made my peace with UL and rooted for them when they were not playing us; and was real proud of myself. Now, I am for the football team but can't get past the Pitino factor in basketball. I know its petty and small but I'm 5'7" so my thinking matches my physical size. In other words, I want to beat Rick more than Louisville because I don't want him having any more "greatest games of his life" after the last time he beat us.

 

The old saying is true in war and in basketball: No matter how just a weapon it eventually gets used against you; whether it be an atom bomb or Rick Pitino.

I only pick UK when it is totally necessary, and this is one of those games. Cats by 14.

That was Morris last year. He seems to be smarter this year and knows when to go for the block and when to concede the bucket. Caracter just isn't mature enough to know that yet.

I think Morris has had only 3 fouls once this year.

As bad as I hate to say it, Cards by 4, 71-67.

 

Whichever coach loses this game is going to have the heat turned up on them, for Tubby, even more so. Believe it or not, Pitino needs this game, or he'll be staring down the barrell of a 4 game losing streak to UK. I doubt that's what UL fans envisioned at this point of his tenure when he signed on.

I think Morris has had only 3 fouls once this year.

4 against Miami...

Believe it or not, Pitino needs this game, or he'll be staring down the barrell of a 4 game losing streak to UK. I doubt that's what UL fans envisioned at this point of his tenure when he signed on.

 

True, but the UL fanbase as a whole isn't half as quick to pull the "FIRE PITINO" bull like the UK fanbase is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.