Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Prediction Thread: Kentucky @ Louisville

Cards or Cats? 119 members have voted

  1. 1. Cards or Cats?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I know UL has UMASS on Wednesday but I decided to go ahead and start this thread.

 

Who wins the Battle of the Bluegrass?

  • Replies 91
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I'm going to say the UK freshman are thekey to this game.

 

If they play to their potential, which they looked a bit stunned in Chapel Hill, then I think they will win.

 

If not, I look for UL to pull out a close one.

Kentucky should win this one. Louisville is struggling mightily and barring some sort of dramatic wake-up call or something like it, the Cards won't have the stuff to take down the Cards. I was in Freedom Hall tonight watching Louisville and they could never quite put away Div. II Bellarmine University. Morris will win the battle down low handily, making the difference.

The Battle of the Frosh....

 

As I told OR in another thread, to me this game has a lot of If's, especially on UL's side....If Caracter stays out of foul trouble, if the Cards shoot the ball well, and if they can wear down Randolph Morris, I see them winning. Guard Jasper with a quicker guard, and I dont think he will be as much of a factor. Jenkins, T-Will, Palacois and Padgett have to step up for the Cards.

I think this game will be the Cats best shooting game thus far in the young season. Morris has to stay out of foul trouble once again, and the Cats need to go right at Caracter to get some cheap fouls on him. He seems to be prone to foul trouble. They need to take care of the basketball better, and get Bradley some open looks early to get him going. I say Cats 74, Cards 65.

  • Author

If UK frosh outplay the UL frosh:

 

UK 72

UL 64

 

If vice versa

 

UL 81

UK 67

 

Yes, the toddlers are the key to the game.

  • Author
I think this game will be the Cats best shooting game thus far in the young season. Morris has to stay out of foul trouble once again, and the Cats need to go right at Caracter to get some cheap fouls on him. He seems to be prone to foul trouble. They need to take care of the basketball better, and get Bradley some open looks early to get him going. I say Cats 74, Cards 65.

 

Sounds like a key big guy who plays for the Cats.

I think this one will be as close as the IU game but I think UK prevails by 7 or 8. I mean seriously U of L lost to Dayton...

Kentucky 68

 

Louisville 62

Sounds like a key big guy who plays for the Cats.

 

I think the difference is that Caracter isn't mature, and that is the reason for his fouls...IMO Morris' are more because he either gets tired or lazy...Take your pick.

This poll is gonna get UGLY...:lol:

Sounds like a key big guy who plays for the Cats.

That was Morris last year. He seems to be smarter this year and knows when to go for the block and when to concede the bucket. Caracter just isn't mature enough to know that yet.

All the UL fans are going to pick UL.

 

All the UK fans who don't want Tubby fired tommorow are going to pick UK.

 

All the UK fans who do want Tubby fired are going to pick UL.

 

 

That being said its 2 teams that are still improving and still unpredictable.

 

And Im goin with UK!

All the UK fans who don't want Tubby fired tommorow are going to pick UK.

 

All the UK fans who do want Tubby fired are going to pick UL.

 

Whether you want to believe it or not, if Tubby loses next Saturday, IMO he's one step closer...

Whether you want to believe it or not, if Tubby loses next Saturday, IMO he's one step closer...

 

If he loses Saturday even more fans will be ready to fire Tubby. Thats a given. The question is how will Mitch Barnhardt feel about it. Im not overly happy with whats going on, but Im willing to give the team and Coach Smith a chance to improve and put a better product on the court.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.