Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Prediction Thread: Kentucky @ Louisville

Cards or Cats? 119 members have voted

  1. 1. Cards or Cats?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

BLOW OUT CITY BABY!!!!!!!!!

 

CARDS BY 50++++++++

 

or maybe not

  • Replies 91
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLOW OUT CITY BABY!!!!!!!!!

 

CARDS BY 50++++++++

 

or maybe not

I think you are right on the "or mabe not". I'll take the Cats by 15. Morris is playing great basketball and Bradely and Perry have steped up there game as of late. If the cats play like they are capable of this will be a tough team to beat through out the regular season and in the tourney.

I'll take the Cats by 15. Morris is playing great basketball and Bradely and Perry have steped up there game as of late.

 

When? :lol:

Yea, I would love to know when has Bradley step his game up, he's horrible.

Yea, I would love to know when has bradley step his game up, hes horrible.

 

First off welcome to BGP, but you are wrong about Bradley. And well please explain why you think he is horrible...

Watched UL play OU, left with wondering this: can Caracter guard anyone? I have a hunch UK will go right at him.

 

UL, I'm guessing, will challenge the heck out of Jasper and try to force the mistakes he's been prone to make. Freedom Hall will be a big plus for the Cards.

 

That being said, I think (like RP) that UK is the better team right now:

 

UK 67

UL 61

Bradley was what 2 of 9 from the field aganist Indiana, he has 2 good games aganist no name schools like UT-chatt, and Mississippi Valley State and he's suppose to be a star. The guy is out of control the whole entire game.

Unless Tubby is trying to create more scoring chances for Bradley, I guess that he moved him to the 2 so he didnt have to play Point guard as much. Against IU it semed like he was playing the 2 and jasper was the 1. Bradley is definately not a PG but at the beginging of the year he was supposed to be...Lets see who handles the ball most against UofL????

Bradley was what 2 of 9 from the field aganist Indiana, he has 2 good games aganist no name schools like UT-chatt, and Mississippi Valley State and he's suppose to be a star. The guy is out of control the whole entire game.

 

Lets see those shots Bradley had in that game were shots he usually knocks down. Even while not shooting good he still have double digits, and had 5 assists. I dont see where he plays out of control all game at all, yeah sometimes he makes some dumb decisions but that can be said for alot of the players on the team so far this year. And also whoever said he was supppose to be a star, he was the least touted guy in that recruiting class we brought in. He is not suppose to be a star at all, he is just a productive player that helps the team out...

First off welcome to BGP, but you are wrong about Bradley. And well please explain why you think he is horrible...

 

I'm not new, but I do tend to agree with him. Bradley turns the ball over way too much, many times when not even under pressure.

I'm not new, but I do tend to agree with him. Bradley turns the ball over way too much, many times when not even under pressure.

 

So does Jasper and so does Crawford. But do you think they should not be playing either? I know he didn't shoot well against IU, but Bradley just might be the best shooter on the team, and one of the best free throw shooters. Not to mention he does get alot of assists and plays hard all game long. Yes he does do some dumb things sometimes, but as I said that can be said for a few players on the UK team...

So does Jasper and so does Crawford. But do you think they should not be playing either? I know he didn't shoot well against IU, but Bradley just might be the best shooter on the team, and one of the best free throw shooters. Not to mention he does get alot of assists and plays hard all game long. Yes he does do some dumb things sometimes, but as I said that can be said for a few players on the UK team...

 

So that makes it acceptable? And Bradley may get alot of assist but I would say he has the same amount of turnovers too, which would not be the 2:1 ratio that PG strive for, but as I said earlier Bradley is not a true point guard.

So that makes it acceptable? And Bradley may get alot of assist but I would say he has the same amount of turnovers too, which would not be the 2:1 ratio that PG strive for, but as I said earlier Bradley is not a true point guard.

 

Have you not seen that Bradley has played very little point in the last two games, that he has just mainly been at 2 guard. Even when Jasper goes out of the game Porter comes in then to run the point...

Have you not seen that Bradley has played very little point in the last two games, that he has just mainly been at 2 guard. Even when Jasper goes out of the game Porter comes in then to run the point...

 

Let it go......You won't win, But I agree with YOU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.