Kentucky 2020-2021 Roster

GOREDDEVILS

I think the sky is falling. I bet this team doesn't even make the NIT.

IMO Kentucky will be in the hunt come March. One big Key will be will be if Sarr is able get a Waiver he is the equivilant of a top 20 recruit. Evan Daniels says outside of Evan Mobley there isn't one guy in the 2020 class that would be a better big for this season. I fully believe Kentucky will be in the sweet 16 or even further come March. Cals teams always improve over the season.

Edited by GOREDDEVILS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO Kentucky will be in the hunt come March. One big Key will be will be if Sarr is able get a Waiver he is the equivilant of a top 20 recruit. Evan Daniels says outside of Evan Mobley there isn't one guy in the 2020 class that would be a better big for this season. I fully believe Kentucky will be in the sweet 16 or even further come March. Cals teams always improve over the season.

I will call your prediction and also say by looking at the make shift roster that they don’t even make the NCAA tourney. Cal will have to change his style of supposedly coaching but we all know that will never happen.

I will call your prediction and also say by looking at the make shift roster that they don’t even make the NCAA tourney. Cal will have to change his style of supposedly coaching but we all know that will never happen.

How many times since Cal has been here has UK not made the NCAA tourney? 1 time that I can remember. I would say the odds of UK making the tourney will be good.

How many times since Cal has been here has UK not made the NCAA tourney? 1 time that I can remember. I would say the odds of UK making the tourney will be good.
We shall see, weakest roster in many years IMO.

One of these days you may end up right, but once again you will end up being wrong with your prediction of they will do.

Very sad time for Ky basketball when we have to have a wish player come from a transfer portal. Knew it would get to this aggravating point though. This is the situation that one and domes put you in, never thought or imagined this would be Ky basketball protocol.

Yet Cal hasn’t recruited and got only guys who should be one and done. At the end of the day a coach can’t make a guy stay. There has been plenty to leave, that shouldn’t have left. There also have been plenty who he recruited who he didn’t pan on being one and done. Yet under his coaching they ended up being good enough to be one and done like Bledsoe, Booker, SGA, Herro. Yet some act like he only recruits guys who are for sure one and done. If he coaches those guys up and the end up being one and done, you don’t give him credit for coaching them up. If they end up needing to stay longer, you all say see he can’t coach.

So basically you should come out and just say it really doesn’t matter what he does. You simply don’t like him, and will complain about everything if it involves him rather it’s true or not.

We shall see, weakest roster in many years IMO.

I feel like you also say this the last few years at the beginning of the year, and then usually your start to disappear as the year goes on. When Cal coaches them up and gets them playing like a team that can make a run.

One time and if they dont lose Nerlens Noel with a season ending injury, they make it that year too. Probably don't advance far though.

Called that one. He's committed to Memphis.

It wasn't too hard to call toward the end. I was pretty well thinking Memphis as well when his mentor started retweeting Memphis stuff a few days before he signed with Memphis. Plus all the pro Memphis buzz from the recruiting insiders.

It wasn't too hard to call toward the end. I was pretty well thinking Memphis as well when his mentor started retweeting Memphis stuff a few days before he signed with Memphis. Plus all the pro Memphis buzz from the recruiting insiders.

Haven't followed any of that but once I heard his "mentor" was giving updates... just started to seem like a Memphis fit.