Kentucky 2020-2021 Roster

Kentucky has 11 of 13 scholarships in use so far.

Isiah Jackson - Frosh

Devin Askew -Frosh

Camron Fletcher- Frosh

Keion Brooks Jr- Sophomore

Terrence Clarke- Frosh

Brandon Boston jr- Frosh AKA BJ

Lance Ware -Frosh

Dontaie Allen-Red Shirt Frosh

Davion Mintz- Grad Transfer from Creighton

Jacob Toppin- Transfer from Rhode Island

Olivier Sarr - transfer from Wake Forest

Kentucky is Likely to add one of Deandre Williams or Frank Anselem Soon to finish the roster.

Walkons

Zan Payne

Brennan Canada

Riley Welch

Isaac Degregorio

I am not sure on Ben Jordan, he may very well go back to baseball since Kentucky doesn't need him for practice this year.

Edited by GOREDDEVILS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank Anselem has reportedly cut Kentucky from his final list after adding Sarr per rivals Travis Graf.

Probably just as well. He seems like more of a project and probably wouldn't have been satisfied with his minutes this year.

Probably just as well. He seems like more of a project and probably wouldn't have been satisfied with his minutes this year.

He is a project offensively but is decent defensively. UK knew that when they started recruiting him. They liked his defense and thought he had the ability to be a pretty good offensive player in the future. If Sarr hadn't committed they would have continued to recruit him hard.

Have heard UK might have backed away from The Evansville transfer. Apparently Williams is 24 and Class of 2016 guy who played for a home school team. He lost a year and then went to prep school and then had a ineligible year and has 18 career D1 games.

We will see though. My thought is that if he wanted to Go to UK the choice wouldn't have been too hard giving all 4 of his final teams are deep at his position, he would have already committed. The only other name I've heard recently is the possibility of Makur Maker with-drawing from the draft and has said he doesn't want to play in gleague.

Edited by GOREDDEVILS

Have heard UK might have backed away from The Evansville transfer. Apparently Williams is 24 and Class of 2016 guy who played for a home school team. He lost a year and then went to prep school and then had a ineligible year and has 18 career D1 games.

We will see though. My thought is that if he wanted to Go to UK the choice wouldn't have been too hard giving all 4 of his final teams are deep at his position, he would have already committed. The only other name I've heard recently is the possibility of Makur Maker with-drawing from the draft and has said he doesn't want to play in gleague.

DeAndre Williams’ mentor Told KSR's Jack Pilgrim

Kentucky remains in contention, along with Arkansas, Baylor, and Memphis.

If there is any fire to the smoke that came out earlier today, I'd be surprised if his pick was UK. He is supposed to choose a school Friday 5/15 if you can believe his mentor.

DeAndre Williams’ mentor Told KSR's Jack Pilgrim

Kentucky remains in contention, along with Arkansas, Baylor, and Memphis.

If there is any fire to the smoke that came out earlier today, I'd be surprised if his pick was UK. He is supposed to choose a school Friday 5/15 if you can believe his mentor.

I'm thinking Memphis but we shall see, Arkansas wouldn't surprise me.

Edited by sportsfan41

Per Rivals Travis Graf "It’s believed that UK backed off of Williams after the two parties couldn’t find a common ground after the Sarr commitment".

It's looking more and more like Memphis will be the choice if he doesn't go professional. I thought Baylor was a possibility mainly because Williams is from Houston, TX.

Very sad time for Ky basketball when we have to have a wish player come from a transfer portal. Knew it would get to this aggravating point though. This is the situation that one and domes put you in, never thought or imagined this would be Ky basketball protocol.

Very sad time for Ky basketball when we have to have a wish player come from a transfer portal. Knew it would get to this aggravating point though. This is the situation that one and domes put you in, never thought or imagined this would be Ky basketball protocol.

I think the sky is falling. I bet this team doesn't even make the NIT.