Cincinnati Bengals Draft Picks

Super Bowl odds

Cincinnati Bengals

February 3: 80/1

Today: 250/1

Rookie QB factor?

I honestly like a couple of the bets this year on the Bengals. The Bengals have the second worst odds to make the playoffs at +575. They are also have one of the worst odds to win the division.

I think it is worth making small bets on both. With 7 teams making the playoffs now, it is not as unrealistic as it seems. So for the division the Ravens may be the best team in the NFL. However, they literally could be one injury away from Lamar Jackson from completely ruining them, and opening the division wide open. So a small bet on that is not to bad imo. Then I especially like the over under of 5.5 wins this years, and taking the over.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rookie QB factor?

100%

The value for the contract that Joe Burrow will eventually sign with the Bengals has been set: the four-year deal (plus a fifth year option) will be worth $36,190,137 with a $23,880,100 signing bonus.

Crazy just a kid from Athens.

100%

The value for the contract that Joe Burrow will eventually sign with the Bengals has been set: the four-year deal (plus a fifth year option) will be worth $36,190,137 with a $23,880,100 signing bonus.

The 740.

100%

I got a feeling he is going to take a bit of that cash and help out his home town and county (as evidenced by his words in his Heisman Trophy speech).

From the Local12 website by Richard Skinner:

The Bengals on Tuesday announced they have reached contract agreements with 10 undrafted college free agents and acquired two players on waivers — running back Samaje Perine from Miami and linebacker Austin Calitro from Jacksonville.

The free agent signees are:

DT Tyler Clark; 6-3, 289; Georgia; Americus, Ga.

G Clay Cordasco; 6-5, 306; Oregon State; Cornish, Maine

DT Trey Dishon; 6-2, 295; Kansas State; Horton, Kan.

DE Kendall Futrell; 6-2, 222; East Carolina; Winterville, N.C.

OT Josh Knipfel; 6-6, 309; Iowa State, Hampton, Iowa

LB Marcel Spears Jr.; 6-0, 221; Iowa State; Olathe, Kan.

CB Isiah Swann; 5-11, 188; Dartmouth; Queen Creek, Ariz.

WR Scotty Washington; 6-5, 217; Wake Forest; Washington, D.C.

HB Devwah Whaley; 5-10, 211; Arkansas; Beaumont, Texas

TE Mitchell Wilcox; 6-4, 247; South Florida; Tarpon Springs, Fla.

I think the Bengals were very pleased to get Clark and Wilcox because both were projected to be 6th or 7th round picks by some websites.

From the Local12 website by Richard Skinner:

The Bengals on Tuesday announced they have reached contract agreements with 10 undrafted college free agents and acquired two players on waivers — running back Samaje Perine from Miami and linebacker Austin Calitro from Jacksonville.

The free agent signees are:

DT Tyler Clark; 6-3, 289; Georgia; Americus, Ga.

G Clay Cordasco; 6-5, 306; Oregon State; Cornish, Maine

DT Trey Dishon; 6-2, 295; Kansas State; Horton, Kan.

DE Kendall Futrell; 6-2, 222; East Carolina; Winterville, N.C.

OT Josh Knipfel; 6-6, 309; Iowa State, Hampton, Iowa

LB Marcel Spears Jr.; 6-0, 221; Iowa State; Olathe, Kan.

CB Isiah Swann; 5-11, 188; Dartmouth; Queen Creek, Ariz.

WR Scotty Washington; 6-5, 217; Wake Forest; Washington, D.C.

HB Devwah Whaley; 5-10, 211; Arkansas; Beaumont, Texas

TE Mitchell Wilcox; 6-4, 247; South Florida; Tarpon Springs, Fla.

I think the Bengals were very pleased to get Clark and Wilcox because both were projected to be 6th or 7th round picks by some websites.

I hope Wilcox makes it. His parents, Chuck and Carole, are great people and his grandfather, a WWII and Korean War Vet, is a riot.

Nope he’s history.

Well now he is. And if you told me that odds changed today, I'd have understood. Just surprises me Vegas made odds on what could happen. That's all. If the Bengals had come out and said we're going to sit Burrow for the first year, ala Palmer...would they have suddenly brought the odds back down?