Social Distancing

PP1

I was walking out of the gas station toward the door as a young lady was walking in. When she saw me approaching she quickly darted down an isle to the right, I guess to avoid coming within 6 feet of me. Nothing new here. Been dealing with that my whole life.

I was walking out of the gas station toward the door as a young lady was walking in. When she saw me approaching she quickly darted down an isle to the right, I guess to avoid coming within 6 feet of me. Nothing new here. Been dealing with that my whole life.

Years ago, I got my share of looks from the hotties at the mall. Not an overabundance, but my share.

Now they pretty much recoil in abject horror.

I had a very goal similar experience while walking out of the automatic doors at Kroger's last Saturday. I laughed.

Now that I can't get my hair cut, I may start to get the Medusa treatment if anyone sees me.

I'm trying to decide between a burr or trust the wife for a haircut. I'm kind of leaning toward a burr. Who could screw up a burr?

Any of you older BGPers remember a home hair trimmer something similar to this from the 60s?

hair cutter.PNG

I'm trying to decide between a burr or trust the wife for a haircut. I'm kind of leaning toward a burr. Who could screw up a burr?

Any of you older BGPers remember a home hair trimmer something similar to this from the 60s?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70071[/ATTACH]

My better half gave me a burr the other night. She was nervous, but I was like, "You can't possibly mess this up." She did fine.