Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Social Distancing

Featured Replies

I was walking out of the gas station toward the door as a young lady was walking in. When she saw me approaching she quickly darted down an isle to the right, I guess to avoid coming within 6 feet of me. Nothing new here. Been dealing with that my whole life.

I was walking out of the gas station toward the door as a young lady was walking in. When she saw me approaching she quickly darted down an isle to the right, I guess to avoid coming within 6 feet of me. Nothing new here. Been dealing with that my whole life.

Years ago, I got my share of looks from the hotties at the mall. Not an overabundance, but my share.

 

Now they pretty much recoil in abject horror.

Years ago, I got my share of looks from the hotties at the mall. Not an overabundance, but my share.

 

Now they pretty much recoil in abject horror.

 

I bet you were something special in your tunic at the Trajan Market.

Years ago, I got my share of looks from the hotties at the mall. Not an overabundance, but my share.

 

Were you all walking laps together or something?

I bet you were something special in your tunic at the Trajan Market.

 

I think that's me in your avatar.

I was walking out of the gas station toward the door as a young lady was walking in. When she saw me approaching she quickly darted down an isle to the right, I guess to avoid coming within 6 feet of me. Nothing new here. Been dealing with that my whole life.

 

I had a very goal similar experience while walking out of the automatic doors at Kroger's last Saturday. I laughed.

Now that I can't get my hair cut, I may start to get the Medusa treatment if anyone sees me.

Now that I can't get my hair cut, I may start to get the Medusa treatment if anyone sees me.

 

I'm trying to decide between a burr or trust the wife for a haircut. I'm kind of leaning toward a burr. Who could screw up a burr?

 

Any of you older BGPers remember a home hair trimmer something similar to this from the 60s?

 

hair cutter.PNG

I'm trying to decide between a burr or trust the wife for a haircut. I'm kind of leaning toward a burr. Who could screw up a burr?

 

Any of you older BGPers remember a home hair trimmer something similar to this from the 60s?

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70071[/ATTACH]

 

My better half gave me a burr the other night. She was nervous, but I was like, "You can't possibly mess this up." She did fine.

Don't they call that a "buzz" in today's lexicon? Anyone going for a flat top or a crewcut with the wax to hold the front up? We'll be singing Kingston Trio songs pretty soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.