Breaking News: Iverson demands trade out of Philly!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want Odom instead of AI?

I know Odom & Kobe work good together but having 2 top 50 players of all time might could turn out to be good for the Lakers although I know your argument is AI & Kobe sharing the ball but it might could work out

If I had Kobe Bryant I had. Bryant and AI wouldn't complement each other very well...they both bring a lot of similar attributes...Bryant and Odom both bring different strengths to your team. I don't think it would be a good trade for LA...it would make for some spectacular performances when both were on, but in the long run it would result in more less W's, IMO.

If I had Kobe Bryant I had. Bryant and AI wouldn't complement each other very well...they both bring a lot of similar attributes...Bryant and Odom both bring different strengths to your team. I don't think it would be a good trade for LA...it would make for some spectacular performances when both were on, but in the long run it would result in more less W's, IMO.

:thumb: :thumb:

I heard that if Philly does a trade with GS, J-Rich will be involved.

I think that it is going to be very difficult to work out and will take a while. I guess Iverson: DNP (team decision) is going to be a very common site on ESPN bottomline.

nice post

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2695147

Source: Iverson was not keen on playing for Charlotte

"The Inquirer reported that a source indicated Iverson's trade demand did not include limitations on where he was sent. But that apparently did not include the Bobcats (5-15), who have struggled on the floor and at the box office since joining the NBA in 2004."