George Rogers Clark's new arena

Frederick Douglass is gracious and sporting in releasing GRC from it's commitment > The GRC team and fans get an opportunity to acclimate themselves to their beautiful new gym > 4 Quarters gets to enjoy the hospitality in Winchester > Boyd Co. gets a chance to sharpen their shooting skills by picking up an extra game > The Broncos still have an opportunity to find a replacement, maybe in their own gym.

Sportsmanship and generosity prevail. John Forbes Nash would be proud (I think).

Edited by Runcible Owl
Nash equilibrium uncertainty.

• 2 weeks later...
It has 6 scoreboards not a bad seat anywhere. A elevator to upper level. You can enter on both upper or lower levels. Concession stands on both levels with tables to stand and eat while watching the game. I really like this feature. Student section at ends of court. Just pointing out a few things.

When you see it in a few weeks you will understand. I had the honor of getting a special tour last week.

I got to the game last night, the new gym is very nice. I looked over the place and could locate only two scoreboards, not six. LOL

They picked up Boyd County from the 16th Region. They said they were hosting the district and regional in their gym and hadn’t shot to well so far and wanted another game in it if possible before the post season.

Wait, this sounds like home court advantage.

Is there a 4 year rotation with Mason, GRC, Montgomery, and Campbell?

For the last several years districts 37,38, and 39 have voted to have the regional tourney at Mason County. The 40th has voted for Montgomery. I'm guessing things won't change except maybe the 40th will alternate between Montgomery and GRC.

It is. At least we will admit it.:thumb: Hope you will appreciate the new arena.

That is a little more than just a home court advantage. When held at Mason we just come and play. As I have said in the past, playing on your home court is an advantage but not near what you think. If it is, Mason would win every year. Beat team wins 90% of the time.