Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark's new arena

Featured Replies

Knowing nothing about the new gym, your parking people told me to go through the pass gate for the top level and I had to walk the steps down to the scorers table. I did not know there was a bottom level entrance. By the time I got there I was dead. I wondered why the elevator was so far away from the gate but it was close to the front entrance. Second, they told me there was no exits to the outside to the right of the scorers table. If a fire started does everybody on the bottom level has to go through the front entrance. That could be a problem. Third, the video boards were nice but we're only used for introductions. During the entire game, the boards ran ads. Put some live stats up there and it would be much better. Overall very nice and better when I know my way around.

  • Replies 98
  • Views 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • gold sunrise
    gold sunrise

    Thanks my friend.

  • KYBleacherButt
    KYBleacherButt

    The visiting locker rooms were very nice and have the scoreboard's clock in them, a little thing but a nice touch. There are two different officials locker rooms, presumably a male/female set up if yo

Posted Images

  • Author

Surprised no one has not mentioned how awesome the team introduction were.

Surprised no one has not mentioned how awesome the team introduction were.

 

They were nice but the boards were not used for the rest of the game except for advertising.

  • Author
They were nice but the boards were not used for the rest of the game except for advertising.

 

Yes they were. Every time a 3 was made. Also showed crowd, cheering sections and bands.

I had the pleasure of assisting with computer statistics for the visiting team on the opening of both the football stadium and the basketball venue and GRC went above and beyond to accomodate us. I also due to scheduling and playoffs worked three games at the football stadium and enjoyed the same cooperation and hospitality each time I was there. Also remember I stated the first games at each venue, can you imagine trying to get everything perfect for opening night. Kudos to the school, city, and county for putting together something that will be enjoyed for years.

Having only been open for use since February 11th I think it was really nice. I’m sure as time goes by they will use the video boards for more. I did have one issue though. The tables provided for the media on the upper level would be perfect if they were the same height as the barrier backstop for the lower level so you didn’t have to look through it all night. I’m sure any issues will be corrected in 8 years when they get to host again.

Yes they were. Every time a 3 was made. Also showed crowd, cheering sections and bands.

 

I would rather see live stats but that is just me.

  • Author
I would rather see live stats but that is just me.

 

:ohbrother:

  • Author
I had the pleasure of assisting with computer statistics for the visiting team on the opening of both the football stadium and the basketball venue and GRC went above and beyond to accomodate us. I also due to scheduling and playoffs worked three games at the football stadium and enjoyed the same cooperation and hospitality each time I was there. Also remember I stated the first games at each venue, can you imagine trying to get everything perfect for opening night. Kudos to the school, city, and county for putting together something that will be enjoyed for years.

 

Thanks for the positive post. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.