Campbell County 72 Bourbon County 65

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you go?

Yes, this was the first time to see the Camels this year and I came away impressed.They handled the Colonels pressure well. Gross is much improved; had a wonderful game. I will say if Bourbon had hit their free throws this might have had a different outcome.

Yes' date=' this was the first time to see the Camels this year and I came away impressed.They handled the Colonels pressure well. Gross is much improved; had a wonderful game. I will say if Bourbon had hit their free throws this might have had a different outcome.[/quote']

Thanks for the info.

Thanks also for the invitation.

Yes' date=' this was the first time to see the Camels this year and I came away impressed.They handled the Colonels pressure well. Gross is much improved; had a wonderful game. [b']I will say if Bourbon had hit their free throws this might have had a different outcome.

[/b]

You could say the same thing about CC. They missed quite a bit too.

First of all I wasn't at the game, but I've seen both teams play more than once, and I'm not taking anything away from Campbell County, but this game was a fluke.

A fluke? Bourbon Co better not hope for a "fluke" come tournament time. :idunno:

Yes' date=' this was the first time to see the Camels this year and I came away impressed.They handled the Colonels pressure well. Gross is much improved; had a wonderful game. I will say if Bourbon had hit their free throws this might have had a different outcome.[/quote']

I’m not sure of Bourbons free throw stats, but Campbell didn’t set the world in fire.

19 of 30 for 63% from the charity line.