Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Son

Featured Replies

Several months ago when my wife and I were walking to the Labor Day WEBN fireworks she mentioned the possibility of getting a dog for my son. She read somewhere that a calm companion dog can be very beneficial for little children who have autism. I said it does not sound like a bad idea. We have not talked about it since. She walked in today with an English labrador. I asked her what she was thinking and she said “We talked about it and you said it’s not a bad idea.”

  • Replies 32
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the OP about MY Son or My Wife? :confused:

 

I think I'll say to my wife, "Buying me a motorcycle is not a bad idea." I'll let you know what happens.

That is awesome! Let us know how your son is with the dog.

Dogs are the best! Not familiar with your breed, but have had several dogs in my lifetime. Most love you unconditionally and conform to you own family lifestyle. I am sure you will fall in love with your new family member. Keep us up to date.

Several months ago when my wife and I were walking to the Labor Day WEBN fireworks she mentioned the possibility of getting a dog for my son. She read somewhere that a calm companion dog can be very beneficial for little children who have autism. I said it does not sound like a bad idea. We have not talked about it since. She walked in today with an English labrador. I asked her what she was thinking and she said “We talked about it and you said it’s not a bad idea.”

 

Where's the picture?

I have two autistic nephews, and both had service dogs from 4 Paws. Those dogs made a tremendous difference in their lives.

I have an English Lab that I picked up on January 2nd. Very happy with her thus far.

 

Let’s see it!

Where's the picture?

 

 

I’m with you!

  • Author

I can't figure out how to post a picture in a thread.

I can't figure out how to post a picture in a thread.

 

Click the "Insert Image" icon.

 

Image1.jpg

 

On the "From Computer" tab, click "Choose File", and then locate the image you want to post on your computer or phone, and click the image to insert it. This will enter the image into the file chosen field.

 

Image2.jpg

 

Once the image name has appeared in the file chosen field, click the "Upload File(s)" button. It may take a handful of seconds depending on what you're using to post, but the image will then be inserted into your post as an attachment. Then you can add any additional text you would like to your post and submit your post as usual. The image will appear within the body of your post once you have clicked submit.

 

Image3.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.