Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP QOTD: What do you decorate for Christmas?

Featured Replies

What do you decorate, what don't/wouldn't you decorate? Do you do a tree every year? Do you do lights outside?

 

 

Living room/dining room/family room?

Kitchen?

Bathrooms?

Bedrooms?

Finished basement?

Front porch?

Front yard?

Whole house exterior?

Decorations on your car?

Decorations on your work desk?

Decorations in your personal office?

Decorations at your entire workplace?

With daughter away in college we have a little less than normal.

Mantle/fireplace in family room.

Nativity set up in the family room.

Snowman tree in family room.

Dining room table.

Santa Tree in living room...where presents go.

Wreaths on both doors.

When health allowed I always had outdoor lights.

Kitchen, dining room, living room, spare bathroom, balcony.

 

My contribution was getting the pre-lit tree out of storage and assembling it.

 

Place looks great. :lol2:

Tree in front living room and some table decorations.

Small village on desk in dining room.

Lights and decorations on mantle in den.

Various sundry table decorations in the kitchen.

Small lit tree by front door and lighted fake wreath :-) on front door.

I put lights in a cedar tree next to the front porch and have hanging decorations along the porch where ferns hang during the warmer months.

Lights on the deck railings in the back of the house.

We have battery operated candles in the front windows, but we've yet to turn them on.

  • Author

I have two coworkers who put a wreath on the front grill of their truck.

 

I like having decorations up for Christmas, but my wife is borderline fanatic about it. Lights and a nativity scene on the mantle, lights and decorations on the built-ins in the living room, a big tree in the living room, a smaller tree and Christmas table settings in the dining room, and a small tree in the spare room, haha. Can't forget the themed towels in the kitchen (here's looking at you @True blue (and gold).)

 

I've done lights outside in the bushes and around the front door the last couple of years, but I just haven't had the time to get to it this year. I guess my contribution this year is going to be keeping the Christmas vinyl spinning in the evenings.

Living Room and dining room are ceiling to floor with all sorts of stuff.

 

Couple other things in other rooms.

 

Wreath on the front door.

 

My office at work has a few things in it as well.

We've got the outside lights up. I don't do nearly as much as I did in the past as I seem to always be doing an inside project and not have the time. There are decorations throughout the first floor, except the study which is this year's current project. Each kid has their own little tree with some lights in their room. My work cubicle doesn't have anything other than the Christmas socks that I wear this time of year.

Anybody else have a leg lamp as part of your decor?

Our entire liquor sideboard is festooned with the Christmas Story stuff that was issued by Sears back in the day

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.