Another Bengal Busted...

With all the crap that has happened and the way Henry has bucked the system and skated by......there is no accountability. I love Henry as a player and we need him but with his record this past year....most organizations would have either cut him or put him on Inactive list each week to teach him a lesson. Mcneil seems to be involved either directly or indirectly in incidents and is less the talent so waiving him shouldnt be that big ofa deal. Cut him !!!

With all the crap that has happened and the way Henry has bucked the system and skated by......there is no accountability. I love Henry as a player and we need him but with his record this past year....most organizations would have either cut him or put him on Inactive list each week to teach him a lesson. Mcneil seems to be involved either directly or indirectly in incidents and is less the talent so waiving him shouldnt be that big ofa deal. Cut him !!!

I agree, what is it with Cincy teams and players. It is not only the Bengals, but all other teams in Cincy have players that seems to spend more time in court than on the field.

Let's be completely honest here: The only reason Henry is still on the team is because Marvin and Co. knows Henry has the physical gifts to be the best WR in the game, should he choose to get his act together.

Why McNeal is on the team.. is what most Bengal fans even wonder about

B/c he runs a 4.3 forty and was a good player in college that is learning a new position in the pros. Problem is, you can't be associated with two separate arrests when you are fighting to stay on the active roster.

B/c he runs a 4.3 forty and was a good player in college that is learning a new position in the pros. Problem is, you can't be associated with two separate arrests when you are fighting to stay on the active roster.

on a team that has had their image soiled because of an overabundance of players doing this.