Another Bengal Busted...

ANOTHER BENGAL BUSTED

Man, you can't make this stuff up.

After a couple of quiet months, another member of the Cincinnati Bengals has gotten into trouble.

This time, it's receiver Reggie McNeal, who was arrested early Sunday for trying to get into a Houston nightclub after it had closed.

McNeal, a rookie, played quarterback in college for Texas A&M.

An off-duty Houston Police Department officer was working security at the club. McNeal reportedly became aggressive and pushed the officer when he was told that he couldn't enter.

McNeal was also involved in the incident from earlier in the season that resulted in the banishment of linebacker OdellThurman and a one-game deactivation of Chris Henry. It was McNeal's vehicle that Thurman was driving while intoxicated, and from which Henry was vomiting while Thurman was being arrested.

The Bengals have worked their way to 7-5 after a rocky start to the season.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Didn't Marvin issue something about not getting any "phone calls" about guys who had done something stupid. Thought I read that in the paper today. Unreal.

That quote was taken WAY of of context. He said he didn't want to hear any excuses about the return to Cincy that's required tomorrow morning. He was making sure 3 days at home didn't turn in to 4. No more no less...

That quote was taken WAY of of context. He said he didn't want to hear any excuses about the return to Cincy that's required tomorrow morning. He was making sure 3 days at home didn't turn in to 4. No more no less...

I saw him say it...and I don't know how or why some one would take what he said out of context. What he said was obvious...make your flight plans right, and don't be late.:thumb:

The report says Mcneal pushed an off-duty police officer. Lets say he really pushed a bouncer. Unless the "bouncer" announced himself as an officer, then he is just that, a bouncer at a club. Its usually not a good idea to be pushing around bouncers, but I don't think it is that big a deal.