Trinity 54 North Hardin 7

Tigerpride94

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity took advantage of North’s mistakes. Trinity scored on 2 short fields in the first half. Anybody can say what they want to about North and how bad Trinity beat them and we could argue all year on if X or Manual was better than North. The reality is Trinity and Male will play for the title. I don’t get into all the private vs public that most will because to win the title, you have to beat good teams. Congrats to Trinity and the best of luck next week!

The Trojans have 3 or 4 really good, tough players. In the game North Hardin came out fired-up and took it to Trinity on the first two possessions (T punt and NH long drive for a TD). Then, in what I thought was the most significant event of the game, T drove for an answering TD in 3-4 plays. Even though the PAT missed left, the tide had turned and it was pretty much all T from there. One thing about Trinity is that they have very good offensive balance and in IMO very good play calling.

I'd like to hear AvoidLloyd's opinion on this final after his comments on the game thread. Are/were you impressed with Rocks ability to score against the NH defense you were high on?

Very impressed. I can’t believe Trinity was able to move the ball like they did.

Very impressed. I can’t believe Trinity was able to move the ball like they did.

As big a Rocks fan as I am, I never expected a score like that. NH has huge guys. I thought they would match the physicality of Trinity, but I think the Rocks just have superior conditioning.

Another thing I don't understand is the pre-game theatrics. You have a guy wearing Chains, dancing, and taunting the Trinity sideline, a guy waving a sledgehammer, and a guy with a doll? What is all that?

N Hardin could not stop the Trinity TE Kaelan Racculia. He caught all 5 targets for 98 yards and TD. He also blocked #99 on most running plays and made the UK commit a non factor. Trinity dominated the O line and D line.

Back to back near flawless games for the Shamrocks! The mission is clear. They came out very focused last night, very business like. I'm really excited for the title game!

Just another North Hardin undisciplined, cocky, game that’s all. I have been following KY high school football for a long time and you will never convince me that any Hardin County school can match the Louisville big 3 in size, speed, athleticism, and coaching. To think otherwise is being naive about the difference in the talent gap.

Just another North Hardin undisciplined, cocky, game that’s all. I have been following KY high school football for a long time and you will never convince me that any Hardin County school can match the Louisville big 3 in size, speed, athleticism, and coaching. To think otherwise is being naive about the difference in the talent gap.

Not sure about size. NH had huge lineman on both sides. They couldn't match discipline, speed, physicality, or coaching though. Trinity has a way of demoralizing teams though. They did it to everyone in the playoffs, and many teams they played throughout the season.

As big a Rocks fan as I am, I never expected a score like that. NH has huge guys. I thought they would match the physicality of Trinity, but I think the Rocks just have superior conditioning.

Another thing I don't understand is the pre-game theatrics. You have a guy wearing Chains, dancing, and taunting the Trinity sideline, a guy waving a sledgehammer, and a guy with a doll? What is all that?

NH #'s 10 and 20 like to dance early.

I thought it was pretty bush to begin with.

It ended soon thereafter.

Upon further reflection - with all due respect- IF I had gotten T down by one score I'd be dancing too.

They just did not know what they unleashed.

NH #'s 10 and 20 like to dance early.

I thought it was pretty bush to begin with.

It ended soon thereafter.

Upon further reflection - with all due respect- IF I had gotten T down by one score I'd be dancing too.

They just did not know what they unleashed.

You're right, but the dancing and taunting pre-game/ when NH took the field is what I'm referring to.