October 21, 20196 yr 1. Michigan State 2. Kentucky 3. Kansas 4. Duke 5. Louisville 6. Florida 7. Maryland 8. Gonzaga 9. North Carolina 10. Villanova 11. Virginia 12. Seton Hall 13. Texas Tech 14. Memphis 15. Oregon 16. Baylor 17. Utah State 18. Ohio State 19. Xavier 20. Saint Mary's 21. Arizona 22. LSU 23. Purdue 24. Auburn 25. VCU
October 21, 20196 yr Fun seeing both UK and UL in the top 5. It should be a great season for basketball fans in Kentucky.
October 21, 20196 yr Author Fun seeing both UK and UL in the top 5. It should be a great season for basketball fans in Kentucky. Louisville has a long way to go to earn that ranking, IMO.
October 21, 20196 yr Louisville has a long way to go to earn that ranking, IMO. Apparently UofL lost by 11 to Ohio State in a scrimmage sometime this weekend. UofL was down 1 or 2 key guys from what I read but didn’t elaborate on who the guys were.
October 21, 20196 yr Author Apparently UofL lost by 11 to Ohio State in a scrimmage sometime this weekend. UofL was down 1 or 2 key guys from what I read but didn’t elaborate on who the guys were. Malik Williams (Jr), who will likely be the starting Center, David Johsnon (Fr.) are both still in boots I believe. Williams would have made an impact, not so sure about Johnson.
October 21, 20196 yr Malik Williams (Jr), who will likely be the starting Center, David Johsnon (Fr.) are both still in boots I believe. Williams would have made an impact, not so sure about Johnson. I thought Johnson had a bad shoulder?
October 21, 20196 yr Author I thought Johnson had a bad shoulder? You're right. I had the image of Williams on his scooter in my mind and for some reason imagined Johnson too. :lol2:
October 21, 20196 yr That’s the worst over ranking a Ky basketball team has had in probably 20 years.
October 22, 20196 yr That’s the worst over ranking a Ky basketball team has had in probably 20 years. The Cal team that didn’t make the NCAA would have to be and the Billy G team.
October 23, 20196 yr That’s the worst over ranking a Ky basketball team has had in probably 20 years. It's not even the worst over ranking in the Cal era.
October 29, 20196 yr Preseason rankings in college basketball are meaningless. Just provide something to talk about. Thankfully, unlike football, there is tournament the top 25 teams will play in to get a true champion. Having said that, I think UL and UK are for sure top 10 teams but not top 5 until can see them play some games.
October 29, 20196 yr Author Preseason rankings in college basketball are meaningless. Just provide something to talk about. Thankfully, unlike football, there is tournament the top 25 teams will play in to get a true champion. Having said that, I think UL and UK are for sure top 10 teams but not top 5 until can see them play some games. I'd put the Cards 11-15.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.