Top 5 QB's In The NFL This Season....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I'll give this a go.

1. Peyton Manning--he might come up small in the playoffs again but he's doing the job in the regular season.

2. Tom Brady--Nobody does more with less than this guy.

3. Drew Brees--coming off of surgery, onto a new team, he's one spot ahead of Rivers because he doesn't have LT or Gates.

4. Phillip Rivers--now we know why they let Brees go, they had someone just about as good holding a clipboard

5. Tony Romo--sure he's in his first year as a starter but look at the turnaround since he took over.

How can you not have Palmer in your top 5? I mean just look at his numbers for this year, and he is easily one of the top 5 QB's in the league...

1. Brady (has no one at receiver and still does good. He is unbelievable.)

2. Manning (Always is one of the best in the REGULAR SEASON.)

3. Palmer (Quietly getting close to having even better number this year than last year.)

4. Brees (Has done just an awesome job with the Saints this year.)

5. Rivers (Except for last week against Oakland, he has looked like a real veteran in this league.)

Lets wait on Romo until the year is over.

1. P. Manning

2. T. Brady

3. D. Brees

4. P. Rivers

5. C. Palmer

Again the thread is about who is playing the best at this point in the season. That being said I would have Romo on my top 10 list but he would not crack my top five because he hasn't played as many games as the rest of the QB's. I understand that he is playing at a very high level right now, but he hasn't proven as much as the other QB's in the league.

Bulger looks little better to me then these two. Remember we are not basing this on anything but this years preformance's. It's a different story of who would I want giuding my team on 2-minute drive.

Brady

Yds/ 2565

TD's/ 20

Int's/ 11

Rivers

Yds/ 2440

TD's/ 15

Int's 6

Bulger

Yds/ 2858

TD's/ 14

Int's/ 4