Dickie V.....

UKMustangFan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who thinks he takes away from the enjoyment of watching a game??

I heart Dick Vitale...I think he adds the excitment to the game. He seems like he does not have a biased toward any team...(maybe the ACC) a little bit but can you blame him?? They are arguably the best conference every year! Compare him to Billy Packer...then see what you think!

"He's awesome baby, with a capital A!"

I heard D.V. talk to bunch of h.s. kids one time on espn. That changed my mind on him. I agree that he can be annoying but he honestly cares about the kids (on and off the court) and that is what it is all about. I believe that his passion for the game is real and honest. I like him but I would suggest de-caff for him though.

He seems like he does not have a biased toward any team...(maybe the ACC) a little bit but can you blame him?? Compare him to Billy Packer...then see what you think!

Maybe the ACC, Duke or Carolina ???:confused: Do ya think?:laugh: His ACC bias is the main thing that I have against him. Even at that, I do like to hear him call a game. Like I said in my previous post, he has a passion for the game and really cares about the kids.

I like Vitale mainly because he stays so positive when talking about the kids playing the game. Of course, sometimes it gets to the point that the "best player in the nation" plays in EVERY game he calls.:D It's hard not to like someone who seems to have something good to say about everybody. For that, I respect and admire him.