Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 players in N.Ky

Featured Replies

No, just 9 and 10.

 

Starks, Mchale, Stocks.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DaeShawn White from Newport, very smart player, see's plays happen before they even happen.

 

For sure should be a top 10 player in NKY.

Very easily theirs 20 players in NKY that you could argue should be in top ten!

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #13 - Grammar

No order.

Diskin CCH

Jefferson NCC

Niece SK

Vinson Highlands

Scott Conner

Veith St. Henry

Draud Beechwood

Centers Cooper

Mullikin NCC

Green CCH

 

 

Rabe Cooper

Hicks Conner

White Newport

Cody Lloyd

Downton Beechwood

Here's everyone named thus far:

 

Treshawn Cody (Sr) Lloyd Memorial - Forward

Grant Diskin (Sr) Cov Cath - Guard

Will Downton (Jr) Beechwood - Guard

Scotty Draud (Jr) Beechwood - Guard

Neil Green (Sr) Cov Cath - Center

Jared Hicks (Sr) Conner - Guard

Walker Horn (So) Cov Cath - Guard

Eli Howard (Sr) New Cath - Guard

Caleb Jefferson (Sr) New Cath - Guard

Colin McHale (So) Cov Cath - Forward

Evan Mullikin (Sr) New Cath - Forward

Kelly Niece (Jr) Simon Kenton - Guard

Ross Pangallo (So) New Cath - Guard

Gavin Rabe (Jr) Cooper - Guard

Jalen Scott (Sr) Conner - Forward

Chandler Starks (Fr) Cov Cath - Center

Donovan Stocks (Jr) Cov Cath - Guard

Wyatt Vieth (Jr) - St. Henry - Forward

Sam Vinson (Jr) Highlands - Guard

DaeShawn White (Sr) Newport - Guard

I would add these to the list:

 

Jacob Meyer (Holy Cross)

Aiden Bieger (Beechwood)

Here's everyone named thus far:

 

Treshawn Cody (Sr) Lloyd Memorial - Forward

Grant Diskin (Sr) Cov Cath - Guard

Will Downton (Jr) Beechwood - Guard

Scotty Draud (Jr) Beechwood - Guard

Neil Green (Sr) Cov Cath - Center

Jared Hicks (Sr) Conner - Guard

Walker Horn (So) Cov Cath - Guard

Eli Howard (Sr) New Cath - Guard

Caleb Jefferson (Sr) New Cath - Guard

Colin McHale (So) Cov Cath - Forward

Evan Mullikin (Sr) New Cath - Forward

Kelly Niece (Jr) Simon Kenton - Guard

Ross Pangallo (So) New Cath - Guard

Gavin Rabe (Jr) Cooper - Guard

Jalen Scott (Sr) Conner - Forward

Chandler Starks (Fr) Cov Cath - Center

Donovan Stocks (Jr) Cov Cath - Guard

Wyatt Vieth (Jr) - St. Henry - Forward

Sam Vinson (Jr) Highlands - Guard

DaeShawn White (Sr) Newport - Guard

 

Centers Cooper.

Edited by theguru
Rule 13

I would add these to the list:

 

Jacob Meyer (Holy Cross)

Aiden Bieger (Beechwood)

 

Definitely Bieger.

Cmon man, you gotta stop with the Cooper nonsense.

 

I didn’t say they were gonna win the 9th just clearly said they were gonna be pretty good and able to compete with anyone in the 9th.

Bessler from St Henry. Makes everyone else better, including Vieth.

Also—if I had to pick 1 guy from Cooper, it’s Jennings.

Bessler from St Henry. Makes everyone else better, including Vieth.

Also—if I had to pick 1 guy from Cooper, it’s Jennings.

 

Did you watch the Jags in summer ball at all. Maybe I’m missing something about Jennings.

Did you watch the Jags in summer ball at all. Maybe I’m missing something about Jennings.

Based on what I saw last year.

Based on what I saw last year.

 

I didn’t see him play varsity in many games last year. I sure hope your right about him this year it will only make the Jags stronger!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.