Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 players in N.Ky

Featured Replies

Cmon man, you gotta stop with the Cooper nonsense.

 

Centers is the ONLY name that could be on that list from Cooper.

 

Is that the Rabe kid from Ryle last year? I'm you with you ParkHills911...Cmon man!

 

:ohbrother:

  • Replies 59
  • Views 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bessler from St Henry. Makes everyone else better, including Vieth.

Also—if I had to pick 1 guy from Cooper, it’s Jennings.

 

I love Judel!!! Doesn't do anything flashy, but does everything well. I would always want a kid like that on my team.

Parker Fields, junior from Boone County. He had a great sophomore year for Boone last year and a great summer for his AAU team and for Boone. He’ll be the number one option this year and he should have a great year.

These are all players to watch and all of them could explode and move up in people’s conversations:

 

Wyatt Vieth - St. Henry

Sam Vinson - Highlands

Parker Fields - Boone County

Luke Muller - Highlands

Luke Dawalt - Grant County

Grant Proffitt- Scott

Brandon McClendon - Holy Cross

Jeremiah Hicks - Holy Cross

Jacob Meyer - Holy Cross

Scott Draud - Beechwood

Will Downton - Beechwood

Kevin Centers - Cooper

De’shawn White - Newport

Evan Mullikin - NCC

Ross Pangallo - NCC

Cole Shumate - Boone County

Donovan Robinson - Ryle

Tyler Bush - Ryle

Jalen Scott - Conner

Grant Dicken - CovCath

Gavin Rabe - Cooper

Jude Bessler - St. Henry

Trayshawn Cody - Lloyd

Colin McHale - CovCath

Kelly Niece - Simon Kenton

Donovan Stocks - CovCath

Jordan Gross - Campbell County

Dane Hegyi - Campbell County

This is just a partial list of players to watch

Edited by coachtf

I know my Camels lose a lot but I expect Jordan Gross to take a huge step forward this year.

Parker Fields, junior from Boone County. He had a great sophomore year for Boone last year and a great summer for his AAU team and for Boone. He’ll be the number one option this year and he should have a great year.

 

I agree, with Parker Fields, no one plays with more passion than this young man,he has improved each year and should have an outstanding year for Boone County, really enjoy watching him play.

I saw a lot of AAU this summer. That with what I saw last year should lend to a very good 9th region.

 

Really excited to see:

Vieth St Henry

Scott Conner

Greene Covcath

Draud Beechwood

White Newport

Howard NCC

Diskin Covcath

Vinson Highlands

Mullikin NCC

Niece SK

Cody Lloyd

Quantez Callloway Holmes

Edited by NKYBallCoach

The Calloway brothers from Holmes are having an outstanding year in football and should get some love in basketball as well.

The Calloway brothers from Holmes are having an outstanding year in football and should get some love in basketball as well.

 

I was surprised not to have seen anyone from Holmes mentioned them as of yet. I'll willingly admit that my wheelhouse is high school football, and that basketball is a distant second as far as what I know about sports, but I know Quantez & Tayquan Calloway both played hoops for the Bulldogs last year as sophomores, and that Quantez was Holmes' #3 scorer last year at 256 points (13.5 ppg). They graduated #1 scorer Ryan Greene, along #5 scorer Tico Pouncy, but they should have #2 Damario Foster and #4 Amari Mullins both coming back this year in addition to Quantez - as far as I know, anyway.

  • Author

It's early and will be interesting to see how these players and teams develop this season. Have any of these top players been offered yet?

I have heard that Diskin from Covcath has been offered from Delta State and Thomas More.

 

Also heard that Howard from NCC has been offered from Thomas More and Mt St Joe.

 

I’m sure both of these guys have a few more offers as well as others on the list this is just what I heard talking with local basketball coach.

  • Author

I see Centers & Rabe leading the scoring this season. I look to see Pearson to add to those two above. I don't see Jennings as the 1 to be the threat for Cooper. I see him as a starter, yet #5 man on the list of threats to be concerned with this year. Jennings is going have his hands full trying to defend big guys under the basket and stay out of foul trouble.

Im going to hold off on the CCH kids that I have not yet seen.

 

1. Kelly Niece- SK

2. Scott Draud- Beechwood

3. Grant Disken- CCH

4. Beiger- Beechwood

5. Scott- Conner

6. Vieth- St. Henry

7. Vinson- Highlands

8. Cody- LLoyd

9. Mullikin- NCC

10. White- Newport

 

Honorable Mention (no specific order): Green-CCH, Rabe-Cooper, Bessler-St. Henry, Eli Howard-NCC, Jefferson-NCC

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.