November 27, 200619 yr I wouldn't mind seeing Rex Ryan get a shot. If not, let Narduzzi (current DC) take over...
November 27, 200619 yr What about Cooker (sp?) who is leaving Miami? Or about going across the way and getting a Miami (OH) coach?
November 27, 200619 yr Author What about the head coach from Tulsa??? I hear his name brought up alot, or do you think this would be a lateral move for the guy?????
November 27, 200619 yr What about the head coach from Tulsa??? I hear his name brought up alot, or do you think this would be a lateral move for the guy????? If I am right, Tulsa doesn't play in a BCS conference. So I would say it would not be a lateral move.
November 27, 200619 yr Or about going across the way and getting a Miami (OH) coach? Yeah, he's a hot ticket right now. :creepy:
November 27, 200619 yr I have heard Toledo's coach mentioned. UC is essentially a MAC school, pay wise.
November 27, 200619 yr I have heard Toledo's coach mentioned. UC is essentially a MAC school, pay wise. UC was essentially lower than a MAC school before last year, and they matched the MSU offer this morning. Count on the next coach to be paid at a BCS level. No clue where you keep hearing the Toledo coach. I've heard his name in passing, but not as a real option at this point...
November 27, 200619 yr UC was essentially lower than a MAC school before last year, and they matched the MSU offer this morning. Count on the next coach to be paid at a BCS level. No clue where you keep hearing the Toledo coach. I've heard his name in passing, but not as a real option at this point... So $$ was not the reason he left? Hate to see that. Interesting that he sees a better shot at MSU in the Big 10 than UC at the Big East.
November 27, 200619 yr So $$ was not the reason he left? Hate to see that. Interesting that he sees a better shot at MSU in the Big 10 than UC at the Big East. He's a Big 11 guy that spent 1995-2003 at MSU and OSU. Hard to resist the call home...
November 27, 200619 yr He's a Big 11 guy that spent 1995-2003 at MSU and OSU. Hard to resist the call home... :thumb:
November 27, 200619 yr Cincinnati.Com Did you see his veiled shot at UC fans / supporters today GT? In reality, he's spot on...you can sense there was frustration there all along.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.