BCS Rankings out...

letabrotherspeak

Two things that stand out....

1 - No team that finishes fourth in their conference should make a BCS bowl, NO MATTER what...

2 - No team that gets beat TWICE by 20+ points should be in a BCS bowl....

It would be a joke to see them in a BSC bowl. Another reason i hate the BCS. :madman:

I read some stipulations as to where Kentucky could sneak into the Fiesta Bowl...:lol:

Ok, seriously. LSU played a much tougher schedule, and one could argue they're the best team in the SEC at the end of the regular season, just not on paper. I think they deserve the BCS bid. Arkansas is one tough team as well, they were playing a no win game against LSU, the only game that matters is this week vs Florida. I think UofL would probably match up against Florida better than Arkansas with the styles of play and Arkansas's smash mouth offense posting nearly 300 yards rushing on the nation's number one defense isn't what Louisville wants IMO.

I feel that way as well...they don't posess enough of the intangibles to be in...too bad Wake and GaTech don't either.

We'll never know since ND doesn't play in the ACC, and the conference champ has an automatic bid. The Big East champ also has an automatic bid, I thought ND was part of that conference.?