Cardinals at Reds (8/15 - 8/18)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be the only good thing about not having the games on Dish right now. Don't have to worry about that nonsense.

I don't know which is worse, the howlers or Thom.

Definitely the howlers. The howlers are less mature than kindergartners on the 1st day of school.

I feel really bad for my grandpa, not being able to watch his Reds right now because of this.

I think the Reds have to find a way to address. TV viewers are turning games off because of it

Castillo just have mental lapses sometimes. When he get runners on he does not want to throw strikes. After a hit to the pitcher, goes 3-0 to Fowler and then grooves him right down the middle. Terrible pitch selection and up can not pitch from behind. This game is probably over.

Castillo just have mental lapses sometimes. When he get runners on he does not want to throw strikes. After a hit to the pitcher, goes 3-0 to Fowler and then grooves him right down the middle. Terrible pitch selection and up can not pitch from behind. This game is probably over.

No. Some nights you just don’t have it. A wise man has been known to say, “They’re not robots”.

No. Some nights you just don’t have it. A wise man has been known to say, “They’re not robots”.

Agree but he still throws WAY too many pitches, 30 pitches in the first inning!!!?? Needs to attack the strike zone early more often, it’s constantly 2-0, 3-1, has too good of stuff to constantly do that, got to go deeper in games!!