August 15, 20197 yr Cardinals come into town for four games this weekend. Need to salvage something here with a winning series.
August 15, 20197 yr Cardinals come into town for four games this weekend. Need to salvage something here with a winning series. Do you know where you will be working?
August 15, 20197 yr Author I will in attendance on Saturday. Do you know where you will be working? Johnny Bench bobblehead and AJR post-game concert. We don't typically know where we work until the day of, but I bet/hope that I'll be on the 3rd base line or 1st base line downstairs on Saturday. If you see a beer vendor in his mid 30's, brown hair, slight beer belly and probably carrying too much product named Parker, that's me.
August 15, 20197 yr Johnny Bench bobblehead and AJR post-game concert. We don't typically know where we work until the day of, but I bet/hope that I'll be on the 3rd base line or 1st base line downstairs on Saturday. If you see a beer vendor in his mid 30's, brown hair, slight beer belly and probably carrying too much product named Parker, that's me. I will be sitting in 112 last row right in front of the Fox Sport Ohio pregame crew. Aisle seats. I will keep an eye out.
August 15, 20197 yr Some changes to the bullpen...Sal Romano has been sent back to Louisville. The Reds have brought up Joel Kuhnel and Matt Bowman. Jared Hughes was also claimed off of waivers by the Phillies.
August 15, 20197 yr Some changes to the bullpen...Sal Romano has been sent back to Louisville. The Reds have brought up Joel Kuhnel and Matt Bowman. Jared Hughes was also claimed off of waivers by the Phillies. Reds looking to 2020.
August 16, 20197 yr Lorenzen and Igelsais both walk the first hitters in the eighth and ninth inning in a 2-0 game.
August 16, 20197 yr Lorenzen and Igelsais both walk the first hitters in the eighth and ninth inning in a 2-0 game. I'm with you on that complaint.
August 16, 20197 yr TV on mute. The howlers are out. Might be the only good thing about not having the games on Dish right now. Don't have to worry about that nonsense.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.