Shot fired at Bigfoot in Mammoth Cave National Park

theguru

Could it be true, could Bigfoot be right here in Kentucky? It wouldn't be the first sighting and it probably won't be the last.

From the LEX18 report:

A few minutes later, the couple heard the man exclaim loudly, "There it is!" before firing a shot in the direction of their tent.

When Ginn confronted the shooter, he said that the strange man claimed he had just seen Bigfoot pop out from behind his tent and that he had fired to scare off the creature. Ginn says that the couple had their dog with them and that he hadn't reacted to anything near their tent, other than the loud pop of the shot.

Alleged sighting of Bigfoot leads to shots fired in Mammoth Cave National Park

A spokeswoman from the park released a statement:

Mammoth Cave Law Enforcement Rangers responded to an incident involving an individual with a firearm at one of the park's back country campsites at approximately 2:00 am on Sunday, July 28. Park rangers made contact with all parties involved and no injuries occurred. While no threat remains in the park, this incident is still under investigation by park law enforcement officials.

Can we completely rule this out? Is there any chance Bigfoot is not only real, but living here in south central Kentucky?

Mammoth Cave National Park would be an excellent habitat for Bigfoot with heavy woods, the longest known cave system in the world, and the Green River running through it.

Anyone?

Certainly not Bigfoot! :lol2:

Just to be clear, they don’t claim to have seen Bigfoot. They just interacted with the guy who did make the claim.

It would be interesting to know what their impression is of the other guys credibility.

To me these sightings are sort of like Alien Abduction stories, whether we believe them or not, the people claiming they were abducted definitely believe it happened.

• Like 1

There are three possible explanations...

1. If the shooter had hit the alleged Bigfoot he would have been held for murder because they would have found a human inside a gorilla-like suit lying dead beside the tent.

2. The shooter, soon, will be unable to purchase a firearm because there will be a red flag beside his name on the firearm background check list as he is diagnosed with some form of mental illness with delusions.

3. He lied and is seeking publicity for his favorite hoax.

4. There is no fourth possibility.

My best guess is #3.

There are three possible explanations...

1. If the shooter had hit the alleged Bigfoot he would have been held for murder because they would have found a human inside a gorilla-like suit lying dead beside the tent.

2. The shooter, soon, will be unable to purchase a firearm because there will be a red flag beside his name on the firearm background check list as he is diagnosed with some form of mental illness with delusions.

3. He lied and is seeking publicity for his favorite hoax.

4. There is no fourth possibility.

My best guess is #3.

#4 He was drunker than a skunk!

All I can say for all you non-believers is this wouldn't be the first time a Kentucky man went head to head with Bigfoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVYGHHc0Es4

Middlesboro Yellowjacket Lee Majors (Steve Austin) survives a log blow to his non-bionic arm to defeat Andre the Giant (Bigfoot) in their first encounter.

I saw that episode when it originally aired. Majors graduated from EKU, as well. He played football but a back injury ended his athletic career.

I saw that episode when it originally aired. Majors graduated from EKU, as well. He played football but a back injury ended his athletic career.

The good old days!

After I watched it again yesterday I am sure most of you know the tune I couldn't get out of my head.