BGP QOTD: What are your favorite college campuses that you've visited?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Virginia

Pepperdine

University of Washington

University of Wisconsin

Nebraska

LSU (super cool campus)

Michigan

Tufts

University of Maine

Texas A&M

University of Colorado (coolest architecture theme I've seen)

I've heard Pepperdine is awesome.

I haven’t been to many, although we’ve made it a point on our last two vacations to walk through campuses and get a T-shirt for my son. He likes the shirt but I like to expose him to different places and he likes to see them (so do I). That said:

-University of Kentucky (I graduated from UK but it’s a completely different place now)

-Centre College

-St. Scholastica in Duluth, Minnesota (beautiful)

-Colorado College

I haven’t been to many, although we’ve made it a point on our last two vacations to walk through campuses and get a T-shirt for my son. He likes the shirt but I like to expose him to different places and he likes to see them (so do I). That said:

-University of Kentucky (I graduated from UK but it’s a completely different place now)

-Centre College

-St. Scholastica in Duluth, Minnesota (beautiful)

-Colorado College

Did not see the college, but Duluth, Mn is one beautiful town. They call it Little San Francisco for a reason. Ran Grandma's Marathon in 2001, it was one of the most enjoyable and scenic I ever ran. Betty's Pies are almost worth the trip by themselves.

Did not see the college, but Duluth, Mn is one beautiful town. They call it Little San Francisco for a reason. Ran Grandma's Marathon in 2001, it was one of the most enjoyable and scenic I ever ran. Betty's Pies are almost worth the trip by themselves.

Duluth is a hidden treasure. One of the cooler cities I have ever been to.

Duluth is a hidden treasure. One of the cooler cities I have ever been to.

Yes! We loved it. My wife wanted to move there, but I had to tell her that December is much different than June!

Never been to either St. Scholastica or UMD, but the first time I visited Duluth, I was able to look out onto Lake Superior in late October. There's no place in America like it. I still can't believe ships and boats go out there on purpose. I agree though, Duluth is great. Was there two more times as I got older. Really want to go back.

I have been to St. Olaf College though. Much further South and inland. Nice campus and very pleasant place in mid-September. Very nearly went to school up there.