Who wins the 4A state title?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 4A state title?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the thread.

How will Ryle stop Trinity offensively? Have they faced a spread/passing team all year? If so, how did they fare?

Dixie's offense spread them out somewhat in the first half of the play-off game. A lot of the routes were there, Dixie did not have the ability to execute. This does not bode well going into the Trinity game.

Dixie's offense spread them out somewhat in the first half of the play-off game. A lot of the routes were there, Dixie did not have the ability to execute. This does not bode well going into the Trinity game.

That's good to hear. I'm fairly confident Trinity will execute well.

Ought to be a great match-up then because Trinity's center is their best lineman. If the Great Dane is able to single block the nose, Rocks roll big. If not, Ryle's got a shot to slow down the running game.

He is 5'11 210, but he can flat out move. How big and fast is the center?

6'1, 240. As to speed, let's just stay he was fast enough to tackle X's greatest running back ever about 6 inches from the first down.

I think blocking is a little different than chasing X's RB down. My money is on X's RB if Dane had to run to the sideline. Rocks have used their guards quit a bit in double teams. I might have to say Robey is also at the top of the OL when it comes to speed.