SHAMROCK69

Who wins the 4A state title?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 4A state title?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was 56-21 when Ryle kicked the field goal...what are they supposed to do? Run the ball and possibly get a TD? If anything they were showing good sportsmanship by kicking the field goal, rather than going for it.

But BACK TO THE THREAD TOPIC!!!

I believe if Ryle plays the way they did tonight, Trinity will have their hands full. Anyone picking a blow out in this game has no football sense. Ryle's Physical style vs. Trinity's finesse. I like the Raiders in this one but simply because I believe they will come out wanting it more. "Remember what he built"!! Go out there and get one for "Coop Dog" men.

I don't know who Ryle's kick returners are but I would advise to put Gray and Murray back there because Trinity will kick to them no matter what. They did that tonight with Minnifield and Jeter from Henry Clay and it was a special team showcase. Trinity must improve in the special teams or they will have problems.

I've never known Trinity to be a physical team. I've played against them. They are a very fundamentally sound team and don't make many mistakes.

Yeah, I think the last time these teams played Trinity out-physicaled your squad 49-zip. I guess we are in for another week of how the Rocks will get a lesson in "smash-mouth physical football". Sorry guys, I'm not buying. St.X was pretty darn physical last season and the Rocks managed to win. Male was pretty physical this season, ditto.

I don't know who Ryle's kick returners are but I would advise to put Gray and Murray back there because Trinity will kick to them no matter what. They did that tonight with Minnifield and Jeter from Henry Clay and it was a special team showcase. Trinity must improve in the special teams or they will have problems.

I guess you figure our dumb ole coaching staff won't even address this issue huh? I think you know better than that.

Anyone picking a blow out in this game has no football sense. Ryle's Physical style vs. Trinity's finesse. I like the Raiders in this one but simply because I believe they will come out wanting it more.

Don't doubt how phsyical we are simply by our offensive style, secondly, I think we want #17 pretty darned bet....bet on that.

Firing on all cylinders, great running, passing, D, special teams and play calling. Ryle's ballgame if they want it.

I guess Ryle just never "wanted it" in years past? Who has Ryle played this season that is even close to Trinity?