Mercer County 43 Owensboro Catholic 0

Birdsfan

Devils and Mercer game will be back and fourth ..... Running wide on the Devils won't happen ... Running inside on the Devils won't happen. Penalties will kill you against the Devils. Mercer's season long - 5a monkey will be very heavy .... This will be a very close game ..... Devils showed much better than even I thought ... Coaching has these kids playing at a high level ..

Nice game against OC .... good luck to both teams

After reading this, Marty will probably scrap the whole running game and go to an all pass offense. Thanks for the warning REDDEVILMVP.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You werent there, you dont need to comment. That's the bottom line. You dont know what they need to work on.

First of all I don't need to be there to know that 12, or even 6 penalties, is a total that most coaches will not be very happy with, and I'm sure is something that they will admit that they need to work on.

Secondly, I will comment on whatever I see fit to comment on. Some of you all are just way too touchy. I don't know if it's because you've had to hear people complain all year long about Mercer's situaton, but you need to lighten up, and realize that not everyone has been complaining about it.

First of all I don't need to be there to know that 12, or even 6 penalties, is a total that most coaches will not be very happy with, and I'm sure is something that they will admit that they need to work on.

Secondly, I will comment on whatever I see fit to comment on. Some of you all are just way too touchy. I don't know if it's because you've had to hear people complain all year long about Mercer's situaton, but you need to lighten up, and realize that not everyone has been complaining about it.

Coaches not being happy with 12 penalities or even 6?!? No, say it aint so!! Thanks for pointing out the obvious, there:rolleyes: . Nobody here is touchy, I can promise you that, especially if it has anything to do with somebody making remarks that they have no idea about, when sitting behind a computer and a screen name. All I'm saying is, people, and you this would include you, who DIDN'T see the game, don't need to question a teams discipline due to officiating, that was very, very sketchy, especially if you weren't there to see it.

Secondly, you're right, I guess you will comment on whatever you want to comment on,

Coaches not being happy with 12 penalities or even 6?!? No, say it aint so!! Thanks for pointing out the obvious, there:rolleyes: . Nobody here is touchy, I can promise you that, especially if it has anything to do with somebody making remarks that they have no idea about, when sitting behind a computer and a screen name. All I'm saying is, people, and you this would include you, who DIDN'T see the game, don't need to question a teams discipline due to officiating, that was very, very sketchy, especially if you weren't there to see it.

Secondly, you're right, I guess you will comment on whatever you want to comment on,

Lighten up there Buffalo.....don't you know you're dealing with

GENUINE FOOTBALL EXPERTS here bud!!!

I have a question for the Russell fans...this is the MC/OC game thread. Many of the posts on this thread are from Russell fans. So I went over and checked the Russell/Belfry game thread and there were 0 out of 81 posts by a MC fan. This seems funny to me. Seems to me that Russell is much more obsessed with MC than MC is with RH. What gives?

I have a question for the Russell fans...this is the MC/OC game thread. Many of the posts on this thread are from Russell fans. So I went over and checked the Russell/Belfry game thread and there were 0 out of 81 posts by a MC fan. This seems funny to me. Seems to me that Russell is much more obsessed with MC than MC is with RH. What gives?

My question to you is why are you nosen around the Russell/Belfry thread? Answer: Because you can. Why are Russell fans (3) nosen around the MC OC thread? Answer: Because they wanted to congratulate Mercer on a fine win over yet another 2-A school.

How many OC fans have posted in this thread. If it wasn't for us Russell folk this thread wouldn't be 10 posts long.:D

My question to you is why are you nosen around the Russell/Belfry thread[/B]? Answer: Because you can. Why are Russell fans (3) nosen around the MC OC thread? Answer: Because they wanted to congratulate Mercer on a fine win over yet another 2-A school.

He sure can. You all must have forgot somthing. I never did see the congratulations.

Don't get us wrong I along with everyone I have talk to from Russell would have no other way .We want to play whoever it is from the other side of the bracket for the state championship .Who would want to play for it & know you are not playing the best the other side had to offer .Congratulations Mercer welcome to big time High School football--now lets quit bickering and get it on.

Don't get us wrong I along with everyone I have talk to from Russell would have no other way .We want to play whoever it is from the other side of the bracket for the state championship .Who would want to play for it & know you are not playing the best the other side had to offer .Congratulations Mercer welcome to big time High School football--now lets quit bickering and get it on.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thank you...because lost in all this is the fact that it is going to be a tremendous high school football game for all the marbles.