GoT poll: Who kills Cersei?

Who kills Cersei?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who kills Cersei?

Been giving it some thought. Maggy says "the valanqor" not "her valanqor". So, who are the little brothers?

Obviously Jamie and Tyrion are little brothers. But who else?

Bran, The Hound, Samwell Tarley, Euron Greyjoy, and Gendry are the ones that come to mind.

Jon is not a little brother, he is an only child.

One theory I heard was that Cersei would die giving birth. If she had a boy, it would be a little brother. It, however, would mean she would have had 4 children, and Maggy said she would only have 3.

Could Bran warg into someone else's body and do it?

Euron told her he would put a baby in her belly. Would he freak out and kill her when he finds out she's already pregnant?

Edited by coldweatherfan

Been giving it some thought. Maggy says "the valanqor" not "her valanqor". So, who are the little brothers?

Obviously Jamie and Tyrion are little brothers. But who else?

Bran, The Hound, Samwell Tarley, Euron Greyjoy, and Gendry are the ones that come to mind.

Jon is not a little brother, he is an only child.

One theory I heard was that Cersei would die giving birth. If she had a boy, it would be a little brother. It, however, would mean she would have had 4 children, and Maggy said she would only have 3.

Could Bran warg into someone else's body and do it?

Euron told her he would put a baby in her belly. Would he freak out and kill her when he finds out she's already pregnant?

Jon is not an only child. His father, Rhaeger, had two children with his wife from Dorn (I can’t remember her name.)

I did not know that.

His wife (Elia, I looked it up) was the sister of Oberyn Martell. She and the two children (Rhaenys and Aegon) were killed in the sack of Kings Landing by The Mountain. That's why Oberyn wanted to kill him so badly.

Yes, Jon's brother also had the same name Aegon. Odd choice.

I think Jamie doing it is the only thing that could give a satisfying conclusion to his arc. Anything else will feel like his redemption was for nothing.

I personally want Tyrion to get to kill Cersei after the story Oberyn Martell told Tyrion in season 4.

Logically, though, I think it will be Jaime.