Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Vs. Browns Predictions....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If its brown flush it down!!!:banana:

 

 

If it's brown...turn around....because it probably came from you!...lol

  • Author
They will have to score 50 to win by 14:D

I like they way you think!!!:sssh:

Stripes 34

Solids 20

 

Too many Johnsons in this one for Cleveland to handle.

Bengals win this one by 2 TD's.

Bengals win by a FG.

 

Bengals 17

 

Browns 14

Bengals couldn't handle Vick and the Falcons, Browns did. That being said:

 

Bengals 45

Browns 24

I get a very bad feeling about this one.

 

Stains 31

Meow 28

 

I do too, but I do think the Bengals will win. I felt much better about the Saints game. I think:

 

Bengals 34

Browns 31

Bengals 34-24.

Cleveland gets a late field goal resulting from a "removal of the helmet rule" on a missed feild goal attempt.:sssh:

Cincinnati wins in a close one, 31-21.

The reverse jinx worked... :sssh: :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.