Tiger Woods wins the Masters

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The US Open at Pebble will be interesting for me. I will always root for Tiger, but I really, really want to see Phil complete the career grand slam. Phil has already won at Pebble this year. If both Tiger and Phil are in contention it will be tough deciding who I want to see win more.

The US Open at Pebble will be interesting for me. I will always root for Tiger, but I really, really want to see Phil complete the career grand slam. Phil has already won at Pebble this year. If both Tiger and Phil are in contention it will be tough deciding who I want to see win more.

Can you imagine the excitement for golf if these 2 dualed out 1 last major championship!

Easy for me, I can't stand Phil. :lol2:

If both Tiger and Phil are in contention it will be tough deciding who I want to see win more.

Phil's had his chances (2004, 2006) for the US Open. I'd likely root for him if he was up against somebody else. But, if Tiger has a chance to win a 2nd major this year? No doubt who I'd be pulling for.

If he can keep it in the fairway, a hot putter can carry him to victory. Just a question of how often those two things match up in the coming years.

Tiger still has the game to win, just keeping it together for 4 days will be the battle the older he gets.

Keeping it in the fairway on a consistent basis will be paramount for Tiger at next month’s PGA and June’s US Open, where the roughs are going to be deeper and more troublesome than Augusta National and the fairways more narrow. He occasionally gets wayward with his driver.