No NFL Network Games On Insight?

Spoke to Insight. Much to my surprise as I'm getting the digital package installed in about an hour, the games will NOT be broadcast unless its a local team.

So will I get a refund on my sports package? It's one of the biggest reasons I got it. I guess I'll have to go to Legends to watch the game Thursday night.

Spoke to Insight. Much to my surprise as I'm getting the digital package installed in about an hour, the games will NOT be broadcast unless its a local team.

Here's the scoop.

Insight in NKY choose not to pay the fee charged by the NFL Network to carry the NFL games and therefore was able to offer the NFL Network as part of the digital package without an additional fee.

You will be able to see the Bengals / Ravens game on WLWT as they were awarded the rights based on a bid made.

So bottom-line is in order to have the NFL Network priced as just another channel on digital cable Insight declined to pay the rights fee to NFL games.

That's a trade-off I'm willing to accept since I can't watch 70% of the NFL games on any given Sunday.

So bottom-line is in order to have the NFL Network priced as just another channel on digital cable Insight declined to pay the rights fee to NFL games.

That's a trade-off I'm willing to accept since I can't watch 70% of the NFL games on any given Sunday.

I'm with ya.

Did I mention how much I like directv? Sunday Ticket is pretty nice.

I agree with you 100%!

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPage.jsp?assetId=900044

By the way, if anyone is interested in signing up for DircTV, PM me so I can refer you & get credit on my subscription & get entered for this year's contest for Super Bowl 41 tickets.

It is all about money. The cable companies that don't include NFL-Network May do well in the short run, but will lose in the long run. The NFL owners that offer NFL-NETWORK games will figure out a way to get all of the football revenue if they continue to get "balkey" cable companies.