UK vs UCLA

YAKOFNORWEGIA

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a nice early season matchup for the Cats in a tournament atmosphere...this game will show us where the Cats are right now and what they have to improve on to play with and beat the top teams this year because UCLA is one of the best teams in the country this year.

The Cats can win this game but will have to bring it tonight on both ends of the floor...GO CATS!!!

Honestly, UK plays better as they play against better players (i.e Conn.). I think that if Ramel can play the point like he did last night, that UK is capable of winning. But, Morris will have to stay out of foul trouble and Orbzut will have to put up the numbers or near that of what he did last night. Stevenson is also a big point. If he can play good defensively, then Morris will have a good night. I think Meeks can take Afflalo, should Crawford keep getting beat off the drible.

CATS: 73

BRUINS: 67

I know this is off topic but I didnt want to start a whole new thread on a simple question. Moses is suppose to visit UK this weekend with his test scores, will Tubby allow him to sign on this visit?

He wouldnt be able to but thats not up to Tubby. The reason is because the fall signing period is over. He'll have to wait until the spring to sign if he decides on UK.

People........

This UCLA team is not the same team that was in the F4 last year. :rolleyes:

True, however, this UK team is miles away from where they'll be in March; and that's fine with me.

As I said at the beginning of this thread, I hope UK wins, but don't think they have an answer for Afflalo. Hope I'm wrong.