Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Your Elite Eight Still Going?

Featured Replies

Still a couple games going on.

 

But.

 

Elite Eight.

 

Who you got still left?

  • Author

I got two brackets.

 

Still got my entire Elite Eight in one bracket.

The other, I have Nevada a pull, other than that still hanging tight.

A lot of favorites winning and not many low seeds. The lowest seed in the Sweet 16 as of now is 5 seed Auburn. If Houston wins, the top 4 seeds in each region will be in the Sweet 16 except Kansas St. and Kansas. There are going to be a LOT of people with their entire Elite 8 alive.

I’ve got three brackets. Only one of them has an Elite 8 team missing so far.

Buffalo is the only team I am missing from my elite 8. Sadly I also had them in the final four.

All of my elite 8 teams are left. Only missing two Sweet 16 teams.

Buffalo is the only team I am missing from my elite 8. Sadly I also had them in the final four.

 

Buffalo? :lol2:

If Oregon wins I'll have 16/16. If Duke wins it won't matter :(

Buffalo? :lol2:

 

Hey a 6 seed or higher has made the final four a lot over the last 10 years. So I was trying to stay with the trend lol.

I have 15 of my 16 Sweet Sixteen left. Only missed Wisconsin.

 

Same.

 

15/16 in my best one, 14/16 in the next, and 13/16 in the worst.

Hey a 6 seed or higher has made the final four a lot over the last 10 years. So I was trying to stay with the trend lol.

 

But Buffalo? :lol2: Come on now...:D

15/16 left in the bracket I did for what I thought would happen. All 8 left (all chalk).

 

12/16 left in the bracket I did for what I wanted to happen. 7 of 8 left.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.