Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Your Elite Eight Still Going?

Featured Replies

I’ve got three brackets. Only one of them has an Elite 8 team missing so far.

 

I was mistaken... All three of my E8's are intact.

All Elite 8 still alive. I got 15/16 for the Sweet 16. Only miss was Houston. I went with Iowa St.

 

I had Oregon beating UC Irvine in round 2.

I had Wisconsin going on a run. Boy was I wrong.

Got all Elite 8 in tact and 15/16 of the Sweet 16 and leading in the company pool for the 1st time ever. Got Houston making it to the Final 4 and no one else has them so it's make or break this week lol.

Only filled out one bracket and have all Sweet 16 teams. Too bad I don’t work for one of Berkshire Hathaway’s companies.

Only filled out one bracket and have all Sweet 16 teams. Too bad I don’t work for one of Berkshire Hathaway’s companies.

 

I think you have to be perfect up to the Sweet 16, not just pick the Sweet 16. There is a perfect sheet in one of the big bracket challenges- perhaps ESPN's? A guy in Columbus. They said that is the furthest anyone has ever gone with a perfect sheet. I believe he has all chalk in the Elite 8.

I think you have to be perfect up to the Sweet 16, not just pick the Sweet 16. There is a perfect sheet in one of the big bracket challenges- perhaps ESPN's? A guy in Columbus. They said that is the furthest anyone has ever gone with a perfect sheet. I believe he has all chalk in the Elite 8.

 

That’s what I was thinking too. Someone today was trying to say otherwise. It seems articles about it go both ways by saying perfect bracket through the first weekend with others saying correctly picking the Sweet 16 field. Either way I will not be winning lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.