Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is the better quarterback now?

Who is the better quarterback right now? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is the better quarterback right now?

    • Eli Manning
      19%
    • Phillip Rivers
      80%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Where did it seem that I'm upset? If I cared or got upset everytime people on BGP disagreed with me, I'd be upset constantly!

 

You never answered my question though...can I do anything to make things easier for you to understand what I'm saying? You seem to be having trouble following along.

 

Well half.....No you can not..I don't think you have it in you tonight to make things easy for people to understand

 

But ok, we can stop....right after you post something..you gotta get that last post in don't you... :)

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well half.....No you can not..I don't think you have it in you tonight to make things easy for people to understand

 

 

Guess not.

 

*See my last post before this one. :thumb:

Guess not.

 

*See my last post before this one. :thumb:

 

See my post before this one....^^^^^ :thumb:

See my post before this one....^^^^^ :thumb:

 

 

:laugh: :thumb:

And by the way Brees has had 1 season of completion % under 60% and 2 under 65%.

Phillip has a better cast, for sure...but he makes much better decisions and is more consistent.

 

I would say he does...but it's not a big enough difference to explain why he's better.

 

Obviously, Rivers has a better RB because LT is the best in the business. But, you can make a strong argument that Tiki is the second best.

 

Antonio Gates is the best TE in the NFL, but Jeremy Shockey is no slouch.

 

And, I'd give Eli the edge at WR with Burress.

 

Philip Rivers is the better QB. I read a lot, and I mean a lot, of things leading up to the draft and even after the draft in which scouts had Rivers rated the better QB coming out of college. I'm not sure this would be as much of a question, or even a "surprise", if it weren't for Eli's last name.

It is hard to say which one is the bettter QB. Both have great work ethics and a good supporting cast. Eli has the name that carries him while Rivers is just now writing his own resume. Any team is fortunate to have either one and they both seem to be upright guys that bring a positive influence to their teams. I like them both so I will ride the fence and not choose until their careers are over.

Maybe J-Load will get a crack at the offense if they continue to lose. He looked pretty hefty warming up last night. I wonder if the lack of activity during the season is affecting his slimming down. I know he looked great in Training camp.

 

Eli is very inaccurate and its probably more mental than anything. Steve Young said his mechanics looked fine. They need to get their idiot TE involved more with short passes to get Eli's confidence going. God I hate agreeing with Joe Theisman....speaking of Joe... does anyone have that clip where he broke his leg? I want to watch it again...

 

As far as Rivers.. I like his moxy and his not trying to do too much attitude.

Rivers was named to the Pro Bowl

Rivers was named to the Pro Bowl

 

So was Troy Polamalu, and he played half the season, Rivers has done a fine job of managing the Chargers, can't say anything bad about the guy. He's one of the finest college QBs ever, son of a coach, big, strong, good arm, not a bad QB. Eli has thrown for a bunch of TD's, but he's been inconsistent, the injuries on D have been their demise.

I'll always remeber Eli on draft day holding up that San Diego jersey looking like he was going to cry. Probably one of the most pathetic memories I've seen in sports history. I don't care if he wins SB's or goes to Pro Bowls, I'll always have that image of him in my head.

Eli is a borderline bust....it is that close....why not let J-Lo toss it around...at least he would be harder to sack.

Eli is a borderline bust....it is that close....why not let J-Lo toss it around...at least he would be harder to sack.

 

 

Not even sure if he's the best QB on his Team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.