Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is the better quarterback now?

Who is the better quarterback right now? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is the better quarterback right now?

    • Eli Manning
      19%
    • Phillip Rivers
      80%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Rivers is starting to fit in nicely in SD, thought they were crazy for drafting a QB high when they already had Brees but Rivers has been fine so far. They really ran a bunch early on, now he looks as if he's been under center for more than 10 games. Hard to take one over the other, I think I'd still take Eli.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LT is on fire but Tiki is not slouch.

Gates is the best TE in football with Shockey close behind.

Neither have very good WR's but Burress would be the best of the crew I guess.

Not even close right now Rivers is playing circles around Manning. It's early in their careers though but kind of funny how Karma works:)

Rivers. The trade the G-men made on draft day doesn't look so good now. Charges got Phillips, Merriman, Keading and a another pick for Eli. I'm not saying Eli isn't any good but SD got the better of that by far.

Eli is slumping right now for sure...he'll get through it though. He works hard, studies film...I have confidence in him. I wish the Giants would run the no huddle all game long though.

Eli is slumping right now for sure...he'll get through it though. He works hard, studies film...I have confidence in him. I wish the Giants would run the no huddle all game long though.

 

Just like every other QB in the National Football League....What does that mean?

 

Rivers is the better QB of the 2 as of now

Just like every other QB in the National Football League....What does that mean?

 

Rivers is the better QB of the 2 as of now

 

 

If you knew anything about Eli Manning you'd know that he's a film junky. Probably more so than a lot of QB's. My point is, he'll work hard to get through this. Can I make it any easier to understand for you?

If you knew anything about Eli Manning you'd know that he's a film junky. Probably more so than a lot of QB's. My point is, he'll work hard to get through this. Can I make it any easier to understand for you?

 

Don't get upset because your boy is getting outvoted 21 to 7 :thumb:

Don't get upset because your boy is getting outvoted 21 to 7 :thumb:

 

 

Where did it seem that I'm upset? If I cared or got upset everytime people on BGP disagreed with me, I'd be upset constantly!

 

You never answered my question though...can I do anything to make things easier for you to understand what I'm saying? You seem to be having trouble following along.

Where did it seem that I'm upset? If I cared or got upset everytime people on BGP disagreed with me, I'd be upset constantly!

 

You never answered my question though...can I do anything to make things easier for you to understand what I'm saying? You seem to be having trouble following along.

Geesh no one understands tonight.:lol:

Geesh no one understands tonight.:lol:

 

 

No. It may seem that way but in reality it is just you and Catch..

 

:laugh: :lol: :thumb:

No. It may seem that way but in reality it is just you and Catch..

 

:laugh: :lol: :thumb:

In reality I was obviously kidding when I said I didn't understand.:rolleyes:

In reality I was obviously kidding when I said I didn't understand.:rolleyes:

 

 

And you missed the joke that was sent right back your way. I guess you didn't notice all of the laughing smilies. :creepy: :laugh: :dancingpa

 

Was I wrong or isn't that how you insinuate a joke on here?

This is getting off topic. We better stop talking about eachother now before we're told to do so by a mod! :lol:

 

It's been fun guys...if it weren't for Cowboy fans like you...the games wouldn't mean so much to me. Winning wouldn't mean so much. So with that said,,,I'm going to play some video games...where the Giants ALWAYS WIN! :laugh:

And you missed the joke that was sent right back your way. I guess you didn't notice all of the laughing smilies. :creepy: :laugh: :dancingpa

 

Was I wrong or isn't that how you insinuate a joke on here?

No, I missed it. Sometimes its hard to interpt someone's intent of words. Its a lot different than hearing someone say it!:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.