Northern Kentucky 77 Wright State 66 (Horizon Championship)

16thBBall Fan

One thing that has impressed me with this year's NKU team is the roster flexibility. Brannen has a good variety of skills in his players that enable him to create a lot of different matchups. He can adapt his lineup to take away a matchup advantage from an opponent and/or create a matchup advantage for him.

I’d gladly take either of those matchups.

Some have speculated NKU could see LSU. I would gladly take a Wadeless, Smartless, Nazless LSU team if that is an option. They are more team turmoil than that UK team that had that nickname a few years ago.

Nice thing about being from a one bid league is that just making it feels like you have already accomplished something huge and anything additional would just be icing on the cake.

Some have speculated NKU could see LSU. I would gladly take a Wadeless, Smartless, Nazless LSU team if that is an option. They are more team turmoil than that UK team that had that nickname a few years ago.

Nice thing about being from a one bid league is that just making it feels like you have already accomplished something huge and anything additional would just be icing on the cake.

Absolutely.