Tennessee vs. Kentucky predictions

oldrambler

Who Wins  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

UT is riding high at #1 and unbeaten in conference, the Vols roll into Rupp on Sat. night to face U.K., now with two conference loses and reeling from losing to LSU on Tues.. Should the Cats lose making them 3 conference loses and UT remain unbeaten, a three game deficit in the SEC will be tough to come back from, providing where we're at in the season.

Does U.K. rebound, come out with the win in what would take their best game played of the season or does UT widen their SEC lead ?

UK by double-digits. I think UK mauls them on the offensive glass, has a trough-full of 2nd chance points, and wins this one convincingly. The result on Monday will be a nation of knee-jerk reactions on both sides, that UK is all that, and that UT may have been over-rated. It will be funny to watch, honestly.

Will be interesting to see if the refs let Williams run over people on the way to the basket and draw fouls as they have practically every other game the vols have played.

Officials will become public tomorrow morning, but the crew that is working is very good.

Officials will become public tomorrow morning, but the crew that is working is very good.

Then I'm hopeful. Williams is a great player, and very strong, but it is not unusual for him to shoot more free throws himself than the entire opponent. And, it's one thing to let him bully around the basket, but to allow it, AND call a foul on the opponent for merely existing is ridiculous. BTW, I loathe and despise ut (small letters on purpose) if one can't tell.