Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee vs. Kentucky predictions

Who Wins 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I get Tennessee has been pumped up as this unstoppable force by the media, but I just don't see it. They've played all of 4 games against tournament teams (3 if you don't think Alabama makes it).

 

Don't get me wrong, they're a very good team, but they're very untested.

 

I think Kentucky comes out and plays with the urgency and fire they should've shown Tuesday night and wins it 75-68.

I get Tennessee has been pumped up as this unstoppable force by the media, but I just don't see it. They've played all of 4 games against tournament teams (3 if you don't think Alabama makes it).

 

Don't get me wrong, they're a very good team, but they're very untested.

 

I think Kentucky comes out and plays with the urgency and fire they should've shown Tuesday night and wins it 75-68.

From 10:32 to 11:28, did you have some epiphany? Interesting two posts in the same thread in such short order.

From 10:32 to 11:28, did you have some epiphany? Interesting two posts in the same thread in such short order.

 

I'm failing to see the difference. I think Kentucky wins. I think they come out focused. I think Tennessee whoops them if they play like they did Tuesday night. :idunno:

I'm failing to see the difference. I think Kentucky wins. I think they come out focused. I think Tennessee whoops them if they play like they did Tuesday night. :idunno:

 

Maybe they just read differently to me. In once case, Tennessee "could" run them off their own floor, in the next breath, Tennessee is untested (with an inference of over-rated). Probably just how I read them.

Maybe they just read differently to me. In once case, Tennessee "could" run them off their own floor, in the next breath, Tennessee is untested (with an inference of over-rated). Probably just how I read them.

 

Both those things can be true at the same time.

My son and I are going to the game. I just hope we get the win.

Tennessee would not have beaten Memphis without a huge difference at the FT line. Hence my statement about Williams...he runs over defenders, and they get called for a foul. It’s a good gig.

Vols 84 Cats 70

  • Author

I definitely do not think that UT is overrated. I believe that the Vols are a legit #1 team at this point. I certainly hope that @The Double Deuce is right on Kentucky winning. I think that the Cats can and will win, just not by a big margin. I'll take a one point win, as the late Al Davis said …. just win baby ;)

Grant Williams is strong and likes to use his body quite a bit, right? Do you maybe put Travis on him to bang and hopefully keep PJ from picking up a couple early fouls?

 

I think Admiral Schoeffield might be a matchup problem.

Should be coming out soon, but officials for this one are Mike Roberts, Ron Groover and Lee Cassell. Three guys that will go deep into the NCAA Tournament.

I definitely do not think that UT is overrated. I believe that the Vols are a legit #1 team at this point. I certainly hope that @The Double Deuce is right on Kentucky winning. I think that the Cats can and will win, just not by a big margin. I'll take a one point win, as the late Al Davis said …. just win baby ;)

 

Double digits.

 

Offensive Rebounds.

 

Second chance points.

Should be coming out soon, but officials for this one are Mike Roberts, Ron Groover and Lee Cassell. Three guys that will go deep into the NCAA Tournament.

 

Late change; trying to find out why. Doug Sirmons will be taking Mike Roberts’ place.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.