Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke vs Louisville Predictions

Who Wins? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Big game tonight at the Yum Center!

 

Duke is 5-0 on the road in ACC play; do the Cards have a chance?

  • Author

Just had a conversation with my boss (Duke grad) and we’re both lamenting tonight’s late 9pm game time. Then he throws in a by the way “how did Louisville land on their feet so well after all the drama?”. I’m like dude, they lost their title, their coach, their AD, etc. what more do you want?? I find salty Duke fans kinda funny.

 

For the record, I think Duke wins by 10 tonight.

Do they have a chance? Absolutely.

 

Will they win? Most likely not. I'd venture a 12-14 point Blue Devil victory.

Duke will win this pretty solidly I think. It won't look like the FSU loss where Louisville turns it over a bunch and looks shoddy... Cards simply won't be able to keep pace.

I honestly don't see how UL keeps it within 20. Duke's guards are entirely too big, and Zion will manhandle Malik Williams and Steven Enoch.

Duke 82-69.

Do they have a chance? Absolutely.

 

Will they win? Most likely not. I'd venture a 12-14 point Blue Devil victory.

 

My take as well.

Single digit loss would be a moral victory.

So I voted a bit late (with a 16 point lead...). Go Cards!

We’re up by 14 with 6 minutes to go and I’m overflowing with anxiety.

 

Cards falling apart

Cards fell in love with three point shot. Never tried to attack Williamson.

What a meltdown, if the Cards hang on it will be a miracle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.