Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tony Romo - NFL Commentator

Featured Replies

I believe he is by far the best in the business.

 

When you combine his vision, knowledge, preparation, NFL experience, and his delivery he is amazing.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said that for a while, he is far and away the best. He's not afraid to be wrong and admit when he's wrong. I love it when he's on a game I'm watching.

He’s a little too goofy for me, but he knows his stuff when analyzing formations and game situations.

I believe he is by far the best in the business.

 

When you combine his vision, knowledge, preparation, NFL experience, and his delivery he is amazing.

 

I agree am so glad CBS is doing the Super Bowl.

  • Author
He’s a little too goofy for me, but he knows his stuff when analyzing formations and game situations.

 

What do you mean by goofy?

I have always said Collinsworth is the best but Romo may be changing my mind. He was off the charts good today.

He’s a little too goofy for me, but he knows his stuff when analyzing formations and game situations.

 

I’m with you on this one.

What do you mean by goofy?

Here we go!

What do you mean by goofy?

 

It’s hard to explain. His delivery is over the top at times, IMO.

  • Author
I've said that for a while, he is far and away the best. He's not afraid to be wrong and admit when he's wrong. I love it when he's on a game I'm watching.

 

I agree.

 

And the way he predicts play after play, week after week, it is amazing.

I’ve said it since the first or second game I heard him call. Best analyst in the business, and I don’t think it’s close.

  • Author
It’s hard to explain. His delivery is over the top at times, IMO.

 

I sort of know what you mean but to me it is a positive.

I sort of know what you mean but to me it is a positive.

 

His analysis vastly outweighs the goofiness.

Madden and Summerall were my all time favorites but Romo is easily the best now. I’d like to hear him call a game with Al Michaels.

Madden and Summerall were my all time favorites but Romo is easily the best now. I’d like to hear him call a game with Al Michaels.

Every time I hear Michaels call a game it sounds like his mouth is full of marbles. I shouldn’t hold that against him, but I can only hear “shecond down and shicksh” so many times in a three-hour period.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.