Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tony Romo - NFL Commentator

Featured Replies

Romo is usually spot on in his commentary.  He and Nantz both seemed subpar, distracted and forgetful during the Super Bowl.  Not their best.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did a quick google search in their newsfeed and I didn’t see much in the way of praise or criticism to be honest. I thought they were fine. Not ground shattering, but fine. I enjoyed it much more than a Joe Buck/Troy Aikman broadcast, I’ll tell you that much. 
 

I think the reality is that so far Romo and Nantz have gotten some truly terrible Super Bowls to call, so it’s likely more a reflection of very low excitement for the viewer as it drags on. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.