January 20, 20197 yr And last week the Rams sacked Dak Prescott when he was in the grasp of his own teammate. Bad officiating makes too big a difference in these games. True I forgot about that the Rams may be a team of destiny thanks to the officials. lol
January 20, 20197 yr You can be glad the Rams won but there is no way they would have even had a chance to win. Not sure what you are talking about calls both ways the Rams only had 3 penalties the who game. Missed one or two facemask calls on the Saints...missed calls both ways.
January 20, 20197 yr The league has called Sean Payton already and apologized. What good does that do? What a bad look for the NFL!!!
January 20, 20197 yr The league has called Sean Payton already and apologized. For what it’s worth. Maybe as bad a call as I’ve ever seen to decide a game. Although the the old school in me says the Saints should have put the game away much earlier.
January 20, 20197 yr Missed one or two facemask calls on the Saints...missed calls both ways. But that call was obvious. As soon as it happened I was ready for the flag
January 20, 20197 yr The league has called Sean Payton already and apologized. I wonder if his defense has apologized for giving up the lead and allowing those 2 FG's after that call or if the O-line apologized for letting Brees get hit when he threw that final pick. It absolutely was a missed call, but the Saints had every opportunity to still hold on and win and they didn't. Go Rams! Edited January 21, 20197 yr by Jumper_Dad
January 20, 20197 yr Just listened to Coach Payton on ESPN he has already been called by the league office and was apologized to and was told two obivious calls was missed pass interference and helmet to helmet as well. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of this happening for them to call the losing team in less than 15 minutes and apologize and say it was missed. Unreal
January 20, 20197 yr But that call was obvious. As soon as it happened I was ready for the flag It was, but it didn't end the game like everyone is acting.
January 20, 20197 yr It was, but it didn't end the game like everyone is acting. If they get that call they run three running plays and kick a FG and game is basically over.
January 20, 20197 yr It won't matter, the Rams will get ran in the Superbowl. I'm just happy they got there this season and especially as bad as they played today.
January 20, 20197 yr If they get that call they run three running plays and kick a FG and game is basically over. Could have fumbled or shanked a closer FG...nothing is for certain in the NFL.
January 20, 20197 yr It was, but it didn't end the game like everyone is acting. Yes, yes it did. As sweet points out above, the Saints could’ve run the clock down to nothing if that gets called. That is ending the game.
January 20, 20197 yr Could have fumbled or shanked a closer FG...nothing is for certain in the NFL. Odds are against that. Hey I’m a Rams fan and I could see that they shouldn’t have won that if the call was made.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.