Cooper vs Simon Kenton predictions

Cooper is 4-1 vs SK in their last five meetings but four of those games have been within four total points. Could Cooper win by 12, sure but I would expect it to be much closer due to SK's ability to score in spurts. I look forward to the trip to Union. A double header night for me as I will also check out the Ockerman vs. Pius X 7th grade game at 6pm.

Cooper is 4-1 vs SK in their last five meetings but four of those games have been within four total points. Could Cooper win by 12, sure but I would expect it to be much closer due to SK's ability to score in spurts. I look forward to the trip to Union. A double header night for me as I will also check out the Ockerman vs. Pius X 7th grade game at 6pm.

Hope you post updates I am missing this game. My son has a game.

Looking at the schedules of the two teams and the fact that they seem to have had 2 common opponents in Conner and the team from Deltona, Fl. I will agree that Cooper should win this game by solid margin. Cooper's schedule of taking on and beating Elder on the road, Beechwood and a somewhat close loss to UHA I believe make them a little more battle tested and playing at home is a bonus for the Jags IMO even without Walters. Cooper's defense is pretty strong again this year and don't envision them giving up a ton of points, but that is why they play the game. Either way this is a big week for Cooper with SK and CCH along with Highlands next week.

Edited by Mr. Sixer

"Cooper by 12, 63-51. I think the size of Cooper and their ability to break SK's press will cause problems. Having seen the Cougars play against both I like Coopers defense in this one."

Granted Cooper may come out with a victory in this matchup. However, they better score more than 63 and expect to only give up 51 to SK. Through 14 games this season SK have averaged 78 points per game. So lets just say maybe SK gets high 60s, Cooper better score more in order to pull out the victory.

"Cooper by 12, 63-51. I think the size of Cooper and their ability to break SK's press will cause problems. Having seen the Cougars play against both I like Coopers defense in this one."

Granted Cooper may come out with a victory in this matchup. However, they better score more than 63 and expect to only give up 51 to SK. Through 14 games this season SK have averaged 78 points per game. So lets just say maybe SK gets high 60s, Cooper better score more in order to pull out the victory.

Valid point but I'll counter that with Cooper has only given up over 50 points 4 times this year and against better competition and through 15 games is only giving up 46pts/game. Either SK is going to shoot lights out or Cooper will do their usual and put the clamps down like they do against most. It could happen but I'll be very surprised if they give up 78 points in this game. Something will give I would say.