Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bryson Warner is the new head football coach at Boone County

Featured Replies

Welcome Home Bryson Warner

Congratulations Bryson!

Good speech. He said he has a great staff in place but was not ready to announce who they are yet.

 

Invoked Owen Hauck and his continued influence on this program. He wants to get back to Boone County football. He also mentioned Coach Eckstein as a positive influence on him.

 

One question he refused to answer: Who was the best LB ever at Boone County? He said he couldn't answer that but that Coach Hauck had a ready answer. lol.

 

Congratulations to Bryson Warner on his new role as Head Coach of the Boone County Rebels!

Home run hire. Congrats to Bryson. He will build a great staff and field a tough-minded team. I believe the reflective time away from HC for 5 seasons and coaching at CovCath the last 2 years will make him an even better coach. Best wishes to Bryson and the Rebels!

Heck of a hire, Bryson will restore what being a "Rebel" means. I think he can get them to 75% of Ryle at its peak.

Congrats Coach Warner!

 

Good job Boone County powers that be.

Good speech. He said he has a great staff in place but was not ready to announce who they are yet.

 

I am hearing that Brandon Black and Mike Lay will be on Coach Warner's staff.

I feel I should know this but I'm still on vacation in Orlando so forgive me. What's Warner's background exactly? Prior coaching experience, age etc.?

Snacks

Congratulations.

Great Hire plenty of untapped talent that will respond well from Warner’s style of coaching!

Could be too early to say but the Raider / Rebel rivalry may become as intense as it once was!

Good speech. He said he has a great staff in place but was not ready to announce who they are yet.

 

Invoked Owen Hauck and his continued influence on this program. He wants to get back to Boone County football. He also mentioned Coach Eckstein as a positive influence on him.

 

One question he refused to answer: Who was the best LB ever at Boone County? He said he couldn't answer that but that Coach Hauck had a ready answer. lol.

 

Congratulations to Bryson Warner on his new role as Head Coach of the Boone County Rebels!

 

BTW, I wasn't there. I listened on Facebook. There was a live feed but I listened afterwards.

I feel I should know this but I'm still on vacation in Orlando so forgive me. What's Warner's background exactly? Prior coaching experience, age etc.?

 

All American LB at WKU, Ryle Head Coach, CovCath assistant coach, and now the head coach of Boone County.

 

And late 40s, successful realtor, and an all around great guy.

I feel I should know this but I'm still on vacation in Orlando so forgive me. What's Warner's background exactly? Prior coaching experience, age etc.?

 

Not sure where he started as an assistant, but Bryson was named HC at Ryle by the late great Randy Cooper starting with the 2003 season at the age of 28. Head coach at Ryle for 11 seasons. 5 losing seasons and 6 winning seasons. 2 great years and 2 sorry years. 1 state runner-up and 1 state semifinal appearance. 73-58 overall as a HC. Charismatic and energetic - fun to be around. Prepared kids for life through mental and physical toughness. Fair and disciplined. The kind of coach you want your son to play for IMO.

"Once a Rebel always a Rebel," Bryson Warner said with conviction.

Congratulations!!! He has a nice running back to work with in Vasetine!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.