Will Pittsburgh Fire Mike Tomlin?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Antonio Browns abscence from the game yesterday was because of an altercation with Roethlisberger and Brown missing practices on his own accord all week. Can’t imagine this helps Tomlins case to stay.

I said last season that Antonio Brown was slowly going the route of Chad Johnson. Where he started to care more about himself, than anything else. People disagreed with me then. However, it seems like AB is starting to become more and more of a problem.

I said last season that Antonio Brown was slowly going the route of Chad Johnson. Where he started to care more about himself, than anything else. People disagreed with me then. However, it seems like AB is starting to become more and more of a problem.

Honestly AB has probably passed Ocho at this point. He’s better then Ocho was, but not playing a game, especially a game as big as this one, because you have an issue with your QB is so beyond anything Ocho did.

Honestly AB has probably passed Ocho at this point. He’s better then Ocho was, but not playing a game, especially a game as big as this one, because you have an issue with your QB is so beyond anything Ocho did.

It's really only an issue if they would have lost this week. They didn't, so for now AB is a non issue.

It’s not about matching what Tomlin has done in Pittsburgh. It’s about the inherent advantages that Tomlin has in Pittsburgh that nobody else in the NFL has. It’s the best coaching job in the league and it’s not even close IMO.

Just off the top of my head I think Green Bay, Giants, KC, NE, Baltimore, Seattle are all as good of a job from a front office/ownership position.

I'm not sure what inherent advantage Pittsburgh has others don't or can't have.

Just off the top of my head I think Green Bay, Giants, KC, NE, Baltimore, Seattle are all as good of a job from a front office/ownership position.

I'm not sure what inherent advantage Pittsburgh has others don't or can't have.

I highly disagree with every single one of those.

Of course you do...:lol2:

You don't think NE is a great situation?

If not, please explain why not.

NE is a great situation because of Brady and Belicheck not the other way around. New England did not make Brady and Belicheck, they made New England.

NE is a great situation because of Brady and Belicheck not the other way around. New England did not make Brady and Belicheck, they made New England.

I my thoughts a good situation is a great front office and an owner that knows to leave the football to the football people. Just like the teams I named. Brady and Belichick would NOT have had the same success if they were in Cincinnati or Washington.

Could explain what a good situation is then, in your estimation?

To me the Tomlin situation does not come down to Wins and Loses. He’s obviously winning enough to keep his job. It’s the off field stuff. The Brown and Bell incidents, and some of the other players antics and comments that may leave a bad taste in ownerships mouth Look. The Rooney’s may not care about any of that but historically with Noll and Cowher you did not have any of that. If ownership decides that the negative publicity and lack of locker room control is a bigger issue than what Tomlin brings from a coaching standpoint then they will get rid of him. The Steeler organization is about winning Lombardi trophies and if ownership feels like someone else can win Lombardi’s without the locker room distractions and other stuff maybe they make a change

I my thoughts a good situation is a great front office and an owner that knows to leave the football to the football people. Just like the teams I named. Brady and Belichick would NOT have had the same success if they were in Cincinnati or Washington.

Could explain what a good situation is then, in your estimation?

I’d beg to differ. Brady and Belichick would’ve had tremendous success with any team in the league.