Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central 20 Corbin 19 (Class 3A State Championship)

Featured Replies

The 170 is the one I kept seeing. I think it’s the left guard who is bigger. If he is 265 then those tackles are huge.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corbin players in a fight with players from Louisville Central, wow, what a shocking turn of events.

 

Really happy for Central, congrats!!!!

Corbin players in a fight with players from Louisville Central, wow, what a shocking turn of events.

 

Really happy for Central, congrats!!!!

 

You do realize a player from Central instigated the event, right? I think both players should be criticized not just one.

You do realize a player from Central instigated the event, right? I think both players should be criticized not just one.

 

Because I’m sure nothing was said during the game...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.